EPISODE -06

'Indha night uh,indha beach kaathu,walk uh idhellam enaku romba pudikum!',Mithra said looking up at him.
'Hmmm..',he smiled and they continued to walk.

'Unga kitta naan onnu kekkata?', she asked.
'Kelu ma..',he said.
'Neenga yaarayavadhu love panreengala?Illa pannirkeengala?',she asked with all curious.He clicked his tongue and shook his head sidewards.
'Yen?',she asked.

'Yennaa..Innum naan expect maadhiri person ah naan meet pannala..',he said.
'Apdi enna unga expectations?Sonnaa naangalum therinjukuvomla..'

'Hmm....Perusa lam onnum illa,naan yepdi irukeno enna apdiye yethukanum avlodhan!',he said and she nodded,'Nice!'

'Madam oda kadhai yepdi?',he asked.
'Love...Idhuvaraikum pannadhilla.. Nallairundhaa sight adipen avlodhan..',she winked and he chuckled.
'Nalla policy'

'Andha list la neenga kooda dhan irukeenga theriyumaa?', Mithra said with a cheeky smile.
'Naana?',his eyebrows did a jump.
'Aama nalla height ah irukeenga,paaka handsome ah irukeenga,sirichaa cute ah kannathula dimple vizhugudhu..Endha ponnuku dhan pudikaadhu?
(Idhayum en mind voice nu kandupudichurupeenga nu theriyum😌)

'Appo idhunaala dha unaku enna pudikum?',Vikram asked.
'Apdi illa..Enakku yen nu reason ketaa therila..Aana ungala pudikum..',she said and he blushed rubbing his nape.
They continued walking and she stopped hearing the kulfi kulfi vehicle sound.
'Heyyy Kulfiii!!!!',she jumped.

'Vikram ey!!!Kulfi vaanga thaanga please...',she nudged his arm.
'Maa..Night time ma... Cold pudichukum',he said.
'Ahnn...Enaku venum..',she showed her puppy eyes and that convinced him.
'Seri serii..Vaangi tharen..',he said and moved towards the vehicle.

He walked forward and reached the kulfi vehicle.
'Yethana venum???',he shouted.
'2!!!!!',she shouted back.
He bought two kulfies for her and came back.
'Indhaa',he forwarded his hands before she could receive it from him,her eyes fell on a man in black mask and outfit was following Vikram with a knife.

'VIKRAM!!!',she pulled him to her side and the knife that pointed towards Vikram teared right below her wrist.
'Ahhh...',she screamed in pain and tears fell down from her eyes.Vikram couldn't process the happenings and her scream brought his back his sense.Her scream created an unknown pain inside him.

Vikram turned back and pushed the guy.The guy fell down and Vikram kicked his abdomen and punched his face thrice.Two men with the same outfit looked everything from the distance and Vikram saw them.

'Heyyy...', Vikram was about to chase them, but they've ran away already.When Vikram focus switched from the guy,the goon to got escaped from his hold.
'Hey..'
He would have chase and caught them but he stopped hearing Mithra's hissing sound.

'Heyy..',he ran to her and took his handkey from his pant pocket.He tied it carefully around where she got hurt.
His eyes welled up with tears.
'She did that for me?Yepdi..',

'Vikram ey ungaluku onnum aagalala?',she asked and he wordlessly hugged her.She felt her tummy doing a summersault when he hugged her.She knew he was scared.

'Heyy,enaku onnum illa Vikram ey...',she said patting his arm.
'Romba bayandhuten ma..'
'Achachoo..Onnum illa Vikram ey,Im alright 'she said and he pulled back.

'Unaku onnum aagalella ma?Vera yengeyavadhu adi patrukaa?',he looked around her hand gently.
'Illa ma',she replied.

'Nee yen ipdi panna?',he asked.
'Naan ungala pudichu izhukalenna ungaluku adi patrukum..',she said and he looked at her with mixed emotions in her eyes.

'Yaaru avanga?',Mithra asked.
'Therilaye.. Yaaravadha business enemies ah irupaanga..',Vikram said.
'Serii vaa nee modhella, hospital polaam..',he called her.