EPISODE -04

Mithra received a call from Pugazh.
'Anney interview paatheengala?',Mithra asked nervously.
'Paathen papa, namma super ah pannirukom!Naaliku ellaam namaku saarba dha nadakum,seriyaa..!Nee yedhukum bayapadaadha..',Pugazh said.

'Hmm seri ney..Appo naa vekkiren',
'Seri ma..',after hearing Pugazh's response Mithra hung up the call.

Mithra was thinking about the results suddenly she remembered about Vikram.
'Vikram indha interview paathurupaara?Enna enna nenachurupaaru?', she thought and suddenly remembered that she have Sathish's number.She quickly dialed him.

'Hello anne,naa Mithra pesuren.. Interview kooda eduthome aniku unga partner ah..', she said as soon as he picked her call.
'Ahn sollu ma thangachi.. Ippodhan interview paathen vera level pannirukeenga.. Congratulations to your team',Sathish said.
'Thank you na..', she smiled.

'Serii ma,enna thideernu call paniruka?',Sathish asked.
'Adhu vandhu ney..Unga partner oda number kedaikuma?',she asked in a quick.
'Yedhuku?',he imitated her tone.

'Illa ney, interview eduthurukom,avaru yepdi feel panraaru, interview paatharannu oru host ah naan kekanumla..Adhukudhan..',she said him in convincing way.
'Haiyoo ivlo innocent ah nee pesuna yaaru dhan nee solradha keka maatanga, number dhaana ma venum,naan tharen ma..', he gave her Vikram's number.Soon she thanked him and declined the call.

She dialed Vikram.Her heartbeat thudded against her rib cage until the opposite person picked the phone.

'He...Hello Vikram ',
'Avaru veliya poirukaare..Neenga?',Arjun asked.
'Veliya poirukaaraa...(sighs) Yeppo varuvaaru..?',she asked.
'Adhu yaaruku theriyum,kaalaila aayidumnu nenaikire..Neenga yaarunu sollave ilaye?', Arjun asked again.

'Naa Mithra pesuren,CWC channel la irundhu..',she said and he squealed in happiness, 'Thalaiviiii!!'
'Naan unga periya fan uh, unga anchoring enaku romba pudikum..',he listed on.
'Thank you nga..',she replied in a low voice and Arjun understood.

'Enna ipo en anna Vikram yenga poirukaanu theriyanumaa ungaluku?',he asked.
'Aama',he voice sounded good.
'Haannn...Ipoo varudhe sirippu..',he teased her and she chuckled.

'Avaru office ku dhan poirukaaru,aana ipodhaiku vara vaaipilla..', he said.
'Okayy..Thank you for the information..Byee byee',she hung up the call and stood up in her place.

'Paaa..Na veliya poitu vandharen pa..',she shouted.
'Enga chellam pora?Raathiri neram aayiduchu,mazhai vera varra maari iruku...',he said.
'Paa.. Vandhuruven pa seekram,please pa poitu vandharen',she ran and took her scooter without waiting for his reply.

'En sol pecha enniku nee ketruka..',Ramkumar sighed in disbelief.

On the way to Vikram's office,it started raining.
'Ayayoo mazhai peiyudhe..Appa appove sonnaaru..',she sighed and continued driving.Soon she reached his office and parked her scooter.She was completely drenched in rain.
'Enna idhu ivlo periya building uh oru security kooda illa..hnm...',she thought and walked in.

Vikram was alone in his cabin,lost in his thoughts.A sudden door knock made him jerk.His heartbeat stopped for a second hearing the door knock.He knew that he was the only person in the building then whom it might be the thought.

'Yaaru?',he asked.
'Kadhava thoranga...Kulirudhu..',she said shivering.
'Yaarunu sollunga..',Vikram asked again.
'Haiyoo thorangalenn..', she whined.
'Ada, yaarunu sollunga..', Vikram asked which made her to lose her control.

'Yovvv!!Thoraiya modhella..Kulirudhunguren yaaru moru ndra...',she shouted and he was taken aback.
'Yaaru da idhu nammalaye meratturadhu..',he thought opened the door.
'Heyyy...Nee enga inga?',he asked in surprise.