EPISODE -05

Have read all your comments for the last OS "When You Believe in Kadavul Setting-Life of an Ashaangian🤧💜
Feeling speechless and overwhelmed!And like how I poured my heart out in the content,you people also did it in the comment section and in my personal dms.

Love you all Makkale💜

Hope Believe Magic 💜☃️✨

'Ayoo late aayiduche...',Mithra rushed into her home.
'Paa!!Late aachu pa!! Tiffin seekrama ready panni vei',she hurried and went into her room.
'Yenga pona,yennaachu yedhuvum solradhilla..Unaku tiffin vera naan ready pannanuma?',he asked but there was no reply from her and sighed.

She got ready in a hurry and came down the stairs fastly.
'Ahh ammaaa....',she screamed in pain when her fingers got hit in the edge of the steps.
'Enna chellam?..',Ram Kumar rushed to her.
'Onnum illa pa...Kaal la idichikiten..',she hissed.

'Yedhuku ivlo vegam?Vaa ukkaaru..',he made her sit and started feeding the idly.
'Paa..Inikum idly ah?',she sighed.
'Iniku oru naal chellam, sapdu..',he said and fed her the other piece of idly.

'Paa...Avaru romba paavam pa..',she said.
'Yaaru?',he asked.
'Adhaan pa, Vikram!Naan kooda interview eduthene..',she said and Ramkumar nodded.
'Ohh andha paiyan ah,Yen apdi solra?',he asked.

'Aama pa,nethu night naan avara paaka dhan ponen,neraya sonnaaru pa..Avaru life ah pathi,en appa dhaana nee,nee enna evlo nalla paathukura,paavam avaru appa avanga kooda irundhadhe illayam..',she said worriedly.
'Chellam..Ellaaru vazhkaiyume apdidhan.. Edhavadhu oru kashtam iruka dha seiyum..',Ram Kumar said and Mithra nodded.

'Serii pa, podhum time aachu naan poren byee...', she stood up in half food and ran to her scooter.
'Heyy..',he shouted and sighed once she left.

Vikram was hesitated to enter his home,he closed his eyes for a second, remembering Mithra's words.
'Nammaloda past ennikume namma present ah affect pannida koodadhu'
He inhaled and exhaled deeply and smiled.

Vikram searched for his mother and found her sitting in the garden bench.
He sat down and held hand.
Lakshmi opened her mouth to say sorry but Vikram overtook her.
'Sorry ma,naan apdi ungakitta kovama pesiruka koodadhu..',he said and Lakshmi was surprised witnessing the change in him.

'Me too sorry kanna..Naan unkitta apdi nadandhuruka koodadhu..',she caressed his hair gently.

'Deii..Namma paakuradhu nejam dhana?Ivan dhan pesuraana?',Swathi asked Arjun.
'Hmmm..Enaku kooda achiryama dhann ka iruku..', Arjun said.

'Ivan ipdi sorry lam keka maataane..Ipdi veliya poitu vandhaa kovama varuvaan, office ku kelambi poiduvaan,night vandhu saptu apdiye amma va rendu vaarthai pesuna dhan pesuvaan..Aana ellaam vera maari nadakudhe..',Swathi said and Arjun nodded.

When Vikram's eyes fell on them on his way.
'Enna?',Vikram asked raising his eyebrows.
'Onnum illaye..',they both chorused and ran inside.

'Ayoo late uh,late uh romba late uh,andha Ramakrishna sir paatharuna sethen iniku',she kept ranting and entered the office.She heard a pop blasting and clapping sounds when she entered inside.
'Congratulations Mithraa!!',the whole crew screamed in happiness.

'Papaa....!!',Pugazh ran to her and hugged Mithra.
'Mithu Vazhthukal!!',Bala side hugged her once Pugazh pulled back.
Rakshan patted her head and said,'Mithra kutty,you did it!'

Preethi too hugged her while Mithra was confused.
'Ennaachu?', Mithra asked.

'Nethu release aana interview vera level la reach uh,team la ellaarum semma happy.. Ramakrishna sir kooda unna meet panna kooptrukaaru',Rakshan said.