Bidden Calamity; New Phantom Brothers

Start from the beginning

Kurumi: Oh, I see. I apologize for asking the question.

(YN): It's okay. I know you didn't mean any ignorance behind it. Why did you ask?

Kurumi: Itami and I were thinking of what's it like to have younger brothers, so...

Itami: Can we have younger brothers?!

Kurumi: We're not saying this as a way to immediately fill the spots they left empty in your heart.

I look at them with a stern look.

(YN): I just told you that no amount of phantom shinki will their spots. Not even you guys, and don't take that as me saying you guys are not special to me because you are.

Kurumi: I understand, (YN)-san. It was just a suggestion.

The sisters go back to eating with despondent looks on their faces. I look at them for a moment before releasing a light sigh.

(YN): Just for you guys, I'll think about it.

Kurumi & Itami: Really?

(YN): Yes. But as I stated before we got Tanomi, don't get your hopes up. I still have the willpower to decline.

Kurumi & Itami: Okay.

The sisters return to eating but with happier looks this time. After finishing, I wash the dishes then join Kurumi and Itami on the couch to watch TV with them. Tanomi jumps on the other side of Kurumi and rececives head scratches from her.

(YN): So what do you girls want to do in the afternoon? I'm going out for a stroll around town.

Kurumi: I'm staying here to have a relaxation day, unless Tanomi wants to do something. Tanomi, bark once if you want to be a lazy couch potato. Bark twice if you want to go out and be a energetic puppy.

The satified Pomeranian lets out a single bark.

Kurumi: I got my answer.

Itami: Can I joining you on your stroll, (YN)-sama?

(YN): Why?

Itami: Because I like being around my favorite phantom in the world.

(YN): That's your reason?

Itami: Only for when you ask me why I come with you.

Itami chuckles while I shake my head.

|||||||

In the afternoon, Yato and Yukine, who was in a blue hoodie over a purple shirt, loose dark grey jeans, a white and teal patterned hat, and light grey dress shoes, go behind a diner in town.

Yato: Let's eat here today.

The lesser god scavenges through a trash bad and finds two dried sardines. Yato puts one in his mouth and gives the other to Yukine on a tin plate for lunch.

 Yato puts one in his mouth and gives the other to Yukine on a tin plate for lunch