Chapter 25

Trey Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing, I looked over at the clock to see it was 4:30 in the morning in the Bahamas, which means it is 5:30 in the morning in Atlanta and this was and Atlanta number. "Hello," I said. "Is this Trey Songz?" The male voice asked through the phone. "Who the fuck is this? I asked getting angry. Why call a number if you don't know who number this is?

"This is Zachary Harris from TMZ, I'm calling to see if you have any comments about your wife coming out of Atlanta Care Center today before we post the story," Zachary asked. What the fuck would Meagan be doing at a care center and how dumb can she be to let the tabloids get a picture of her. "No comment," Trey said. With that, I hung up my phone. Now I got to deal with that shit.

"What's wrong babe?" Skylar asked. Trey didn't even know that Skylar had woken up. Trey couldn't tell Skylar that Meagan was pregnant right now because he wasn't sure if she was actually pregnant or not. Plus Trey wasn't sure if it was Chris or his baby. Trey knew one thing, Meagan was the first person he was calling when he gets back to Atlanta.

"Nothing Sky baby, I'm going back to bed," Trey said laying back down and pulling Skylar down across his chest, to go back to sleep. But all Trey could think about is how he possibly got two women pregnant at the same damn time. Trey just got Skylar to agree on keeping the baby. Trey knew Skylar would kill him and the baby if she found out that Meagan is pregnant and that it's possibly his. Trey wanted to know what the fuck is Meagan going to do if she finds out Skylar is pregnant by him? Trey never thought about that because Meagan is still his wife.

When this shit hits the media, there is nothing Trey can do but watch his life blow up. It's either Chris's or Trey's, but Trey was sure that Skylar's baby is his. So Trey was damn sure he wouldn't have Skylar looking stupid. Trey guess that the truth had to come out at some point.

Skylar Pov

The next morning, Skylar woke up and freshen up to head back to Atlanta. Skylar was glad that she packed all her stuff last night before she went to sleep. Because it would've been hectic, trying to pack. Trey has been acting funny this whole morning for some reason, so Skylar thought that Trey didn't want to leave the Bahamas. Skylar was glad they figured everything out so when they get back to Atlanta, they were starting on a fresh note.

"Hey Sky baby, did you make sure you have everything?" Trey asked coming down the stairs with the bags." Yes, bae but are you going to eat something before we leave?" Skylar asked knowing Trey wouldn't eat but he needed to. "Yeah because we got 30 minutes before the drive gets here. Can you whip me up something please?" Trey asked as usual. It takes a lot of begging and pleading for him to eat. "Sure what would you like?" Skylar asked looking into the fridge, where there were eggs, bacon, and sausages.

"It doesn't matter baby, whatever you make," Trey said as Skylar grab the eggs, bacon, sausage, and bread to make him a quick breakfast sandwich. "Okay, I will make you a quick breakfast sandwich," Skylar said as Trey shook his head and sat down at the counter and watch Skylar cook. "Babe what's wrong, it seems like your mind is somewhere else," Skylar asked seeing if Trey would give her any reaction. Trey just put his head down and said nothing. Which let Skylar know something is going on. "What is it just tell me before I find out from something or someone else," Skylar said pleading with Trey.

Trey lift up his head and the tears just started to fall. Skylar had never seen Trey cry, so this shit was scaring the hell out of her. "Sky I can't fix it this time, I really fucked up," Trey said, letting the tears fall down his face. "What did you do Tremaine?" Skylar asked yelling. Trey took his hand to dry the tears, off of his face. "She is probably pregnant and TMZ found out and that is how I found out," Trey said looking at Skylar. Skylar still didn't understand what he was saying. "First off, she who and what does this have to do with you?" Skylar asked still a little bit confused.

"She as in Meagan, did you forget that she didn't sign the papers, so she is still my wife," Trey said as my mouth formed into a big O. She is fucking pregnant, that's how she plans on coming back to steal Trey away. I never felt my eyes get watery until my eyes start to sting. I knew this was coming, rather I like it or not. "Sky don't do that, we don't know for sure and it could be Chris's. I just thought I should tell you before you hear it from someone else." If Trey believes that, if he didn't tell me, then there is a strong possibility that it's his baby.

"I hate when you do that!" Skylar yelled again. "Do what?" Trey asked yelling back, obviously getting angry. "Treat me like I'm fucking stupid. I know I may not know a lot about y'all relationship but I know enough to know y'all were fucking. So it's a strong possibility that it could be yours, just say it. You always beating around the bush with me and it pisses me off." Skylar said, getting in Trey's face on the side of the counter. "Go back over there and finish what you were doing Sky. Because as you can see I'm already not in the mood and you want to get in my face and yell and shit. If you weren't caring my seed." Trey said not finishing his sentence.

"You would what? I wish you would." Skylar said going around the other side of the counter. "You probably knew that bitch was pregnant and you just didn't tell me," Skylar said getting up in Trey's face. Skylar was beyond mad because they just dealt with the same shit yesterday when Skylar found out she was pregnant. Skylar could kill Trey's ass right now, she couldn't believe that the both of them were pregnant. "Skylar you better go on now. I already told you I found that shit out last night and I told you this morning. So sit your insecure, hormonal, pregnant ass down somewhere." Trey said. That shit hurt Skylar a little.

"Really Tremaine, you're going to call me insecure, insecure about what Trey? When to be really honest I fucked the both of y'all." Skylar said as Trey look up at her laughing. "Man what the fuck do you mean, I fucked both of y'all asses that's the honesty for your ass," Trey said laughing even harder. When Trey was finished getting his six chuckles in for the day. "Man Sky, get out of your feelings because it ain't cute baby," Trey said. Skylar wasn't dealing with Trey's shit today.

"Fuck you and go fix your own breakfast. From now on don't say shit to me and I won't say shit to you. I'm going to show your ass about fucking with me, wait till we get back to Atlanta." Skylar said going upstairs to change her clothes, that she was going to wear to the airport. Trey got Skylar all fucked up, talking about insecure.