Chapter 2

(Third POV)

In the Ring of Sloth, (Y/N) is on his way to pick up Emma from school. When he arrived at the school, he rolled up his left sleeve and look at his watch.

"*sigh* Damn, I guess I'm 5 minutes early than usual" said (Y/N), who is trying to hide his identity from the crowd so he doesn't get overwhelmed by fans. As time pass and the final bell rings, signify class has ended and it's time to head home. As the children are leaving the school exit, (Y/N) is looking through the crowd of children (even though his eyes are closed) hoping to see Emma amongst the crowd.

(Y/N): "*Where is she, where is she?*"

Suddenly he felt his trench coat being pulled down and as he looked down, he saw her and got down on one knee and hugged her.

(Y/N): "Oh, I missed you so much, how was your first month of school?"

Emma: "It was good, I made some new friends."

(Y/N): "Sorry for missing out on seeing you going to school."

Emma: "It's Ok, I miss you too, Papa"

That's right folks, Emma is (Y/N)'s daughter from one of his past relationship which not many people know about it. She has short white hair with two semi-long horns on either side of her head. She wears a black and red dress with blood red short heel slipper also has wings but from her mother's side as well of her mother's eyes.

(Y/N) can be a "little bit" overprotective, like that one time where he nearly killed someone just because they looked at her with a disgusted look on their face. Or the other time where he hanged three demons upside down by their legs on one of the tallest buildings in the Ring of Pride for making fun of her shirt and making her cry and they got off easy on that one because he was feeling nice that day. Or when Malina lost her privilege to play video games for 3 weeks because she cussed in front of Emma and tried to tell Emma to keep it a secret from (Y/N) and to never say that word ever again, he found out when they were eating dinner. (Y/N) will give her the whole world to her if he wants to because he is willing to anything to make her happy. But there are some things he has to keep a secret from her like his past.

(Y/N): "Come on now" as he said that he crouched in front of her, "get on my back and let's get going because your moms are going to be hungry if I don't get back in time to finish dinner."

Emma: "What are we having for dinner?"

(Y/N): "Miso Ramen Pork with fried dumplings and chocolate cake for dessert"

Emma: "*gasp* Really?!?"

(Y/N): "*chuckles* Yes, now let's go" as he picked her up and grew wings on his back through the holes on his trench coat and started to head home.

Emma: "Papa?"

"Yes Emma?" said (Y/N) as he started to take off and soar into the air.

Emma: "Why does Mama M drink a lot from the bottle, is it because it taste good?"
(Y/N): "*shocked* Well... it's ... uh...I-I'll tell you when you older."
Emma: "*pouts*But Papa I'm a big girl now, I'm old enough ."
(Y/N): "How old are you?"

Counting her fingers as if she is doing rocket science or something.
Emma: "One... Two...Three...uh...Four...Five...S-Six...Seven... I'm seven and a half old"
(Y/N): "Exactly, wait until you're a least older than 18"

"Ok then what is that thing Mama Z puts in her mouth" said the child.
(Y/N): Well, she use it to calm herself down like how Malina drinks to calm down *Even tho she get angry when she drinks to much like that one time where we were playing Monopoly we had to stop before things got worse*

(Y/N's POV)
Emma always asked questions about what does Malina and Zdrada do in a daily basis like their hobbies and magic sometimes. She also asks me those same questions but she always asks personal questions about her real mother like 'who's my real mom?', 'what was she like?', or 'why did she leave us?' I try my best to answer her questions but I can't do it no matter how hard I try to do it because it will be too much for her.

"Well Emma" I said "Any other questions?"
Emma looked down at me and has thinking but got hesitated and then said "No, that's a-all." Knowing what was she going to say I looked at her (A/n: even though his eyes are closed) and said "*Sigh* Look Emma, I know you want to know who is your real mom but I promise you I will tell you one day when the time comes, ok?"

Emma: "Pinky Promise?"

(Y/N): "I pinky promise"

*Timeskip*

(Third POV)
As they arrived home and opened the front doors, they found the living room clean and the plates were in the dining room table with cups filled with ice cold water with Zdrada and Malina were finishing preparing the dining room table.

"Mama Z, Mama M, I'm home" said the child who got off of her Dad's back and taking her shoes off before entering the living room to hug both of them as (Y/N) does the same but walks towards the kitchen. "Missed you too kiddo." said Malina who got down on one knee to hug her back. "I don't" said Zdrada ". . . Just kidding I miss having you around, sucks to have school huh?" Zdrada ruffles her hair a bit before giving her a small smile.

Emma: "No, school was good and I even made some friends"
Malina: "Awesome, Hope things went alright for you " while giving her a fist bump.

(Y/N): "Ok, now that everyone is here who is hungry for dinner tonight?"

"I am!!" said the girls

(Y/N): "Then get ready before its gets cold"

All three of them got to their own seats with (Y/N) already sitting down at his seat waiting for the other to join him and start eating if they were too slow to join. They all were eating until they are satisfied, telling stories, what happened today at Emma's school and laughing about it. It's was all good in that household.
_____________________________________

(1099 words)

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
Tell me what you think about it?

SEE YOU LATER