episode XXIV

12:45 AM
"One more drink and we go to the after." Darren exclaimed trying to convince me.

"Everybody but US already left." I groaned desperately wanting to join them.

"I really want that barmaid's number." They finally spilled nor embarrassed or timid but very confident.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." I shouted. "You should have told me from the start. Let's get your man."

We made our way from the booth to the bar and waited for the same barmaid from earlier to be free. As soon as they approached, Darren got into their flirty mode which I was very impressed by it.

"I guess you really liked that drink, you even decided to take another round of it?" The barmaid said, recognizing us. Well, mostly Darren.

"Yeah and this time, I want an extra cherry and some of that cellphone number of yours in it."

Darren bent over the bar's counter, their elbows resting on it. They were so confident and I admired them for that. The barmaid chuckled, licking their lips and staring right back at Darren. I could feel their tension in my bones.

"Coming right up."

As the barmaid went further down the bar, Darren slowly turned around with their lips pressed and their eyebrows risen.

"I cannot believe you just did that."

"I'm so fucking drunk."

We laughed. Clearly, I wasn't the only one that had confidence as a side effect from alcohol. It only took a few minutes before the barmaid put our drinks on the bar and napkin with their phone number besides. Darren paid and gave a huge tip.

"Here's your drinks, extra cherries for the both of yous." They said winking at us.

We smiled and went to sit at the booth.

"I think they want us." Darren laughed.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not doing any threesome." I joked.

Darren didn't even had time to sat in the booth that I restrained them by the arm. I didn't want them to prolonged our stay at the club for some other reasons.

"Now, chug it and let's go to the after." I said almost shoving the drink down their throat myself.

"Alright." They sighed.

We chugged our drinks in seconds. Since everyone had already left the club, we had to walk to the after-party. It wasn't that far away but it still took us quite some time because we couldn't focused to walk straight. We finally reached the house. I don't remember who it was but they were rich. I mean, they were like I own four kinds of luxury cars rich. We stumbled our way onto the front porch.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked Darren, a bit dizzy.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." They responded full of energy, doing little jumps in place.

We entered the house. It was packed and full of people I didn't know which kind of made me anxious. And more dizzy. We heard shouts coming from the back of the house so we followed the sounds. We found ourselves in the dining room where Spider, Ant, Amerie and Quinni were playing beer pong. At last, people I knew and was excited to see. I jumped into my girls' arms and gave them a big hug. It had only been an hour since I've had seen them last but I had missed them. Drunk me was also always craving physical touch.

"What about me?" Ant teasingly yelled from across the table.

I rolled my eyes, smiling at his comment and started walking up to him with difficulty. My legs being heavier than usual, I stumbled and fall into his arms. We laughed and proceeded to kiss.