| Make Your Move |

Start from the beginning

But Leo just couldn't stop looking at you. His eyes trailed your body, taking in your masculine features. Damn, what happened after training?

He looked carefully at your wide shoulders and Leo felt his cheeks warm. You suddenly turned away to look at him as he quickly glanced away, coughing into his fist. "You okay, Leon? Wanna go after Raph and Mikey's turn?"

Leo's face was pale, embarrassed that he had been caught. "Um...I'm...I'm gonna be right back." He jumped to his feet and ran straight towards his room.

You flinched at his action. "Did I say something wrong?" You turned towards Donnie who was sitting on the ground with his tablet in his hands. He nodded quickly in response.

"More like do something. Since when did you started working out (Y/N)?" Mikey exclaimed, pausing his game as Raph gasps.

"W-What do you mean?" You laughed, fidgeting with your oversized sweater. Mikey glared at you.

"Boy, don't lie to me! I saw the way you carried those heavy groceries! It was like it was nothing to you!" He stood up.

"(Y/N)? Have you been secretly working out?" Raph spoke up. A bead of sweat dropped from your face, you exhaled slowly. "Yeah. I've been using the training to help me. I'm sorry for ditching you guys."

"Are you kidding?! Who would've thought that, (Y/N), a guy who was scared to open a jar of pickles, would turn into this buff dude?!" Raph laughed. "Good for you, (Y/N)! We're all proud of you!"

You smiled softly. "Thanks guys. It means a lot."

Your smile turned into a frown in a matter of seconds. "But, what did I do to Leo?"

The brothers groaned in unison. "That Leo can't even realize his own feelings. He'll come around." Raph said.

"Orrrr...you figure out yourself by asking him?" Donnie pointed out the obvious answer.

You shrugged and got up. "All be back, guys."

The brothers snickered behind you. "Oh we're sure you won't."

-

"Knock knock. Got room for one more person?"

You stood in front of the curtain that created Leo's entrance. You heard a low growl. "Mikey, I'm not in the mood for Dr. Feelings right now."

You lifted the fabric and chuckled. "Should I take that as a no?"

"(Y/N)!" Leo was laid on his bed lazily but suddenly stood up straight. "S-Sorry. Mikey's been annoying with his personas."

You sat down on his bed. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure Mikey's just looking out for you."

Leo sighed and sat on his bed as well. "You need something?"

"Did I do something to make you feel, I don't know, upset?"

Leo stiffens up like a board. "No, not really. I mean, sorta? I just..." He exhaled in a frustrated manner. "I don't know how to tell you this, (Y/N). I've never done this before."

You leaned forward, waiting for him to continue.

"You...You look good okay? Your face is really handsome and I think your eyes are super pretty. Every time I look at you, I feel my heart pounding so hard I didn't I might die looking at you. I like how you don't care about my brother's annoying behavior and you care about them. I like how you're compassionate and always supportive of others. Even if it brings you down. I like your big heart, your cool hair, your nice smile, your cool muscles. I like you, (Y/N) (L/N). So tell me, what can I do to cope with these feelings?" Leo was now almost as red as his older brother's mask. He was confessing everything he had in him and was a mess of blush. Leonardo had felt like putty.

Your wide eyes couldn't stop staring into his. You never had to deal with anything like this before. Confessions were completely new and rare to you. You swore your heart was going to jump out of your mouth. "Leo, I'm gonna be completely honest with you...I don't know how to cope with these feeling either." Your voice was shaky.

"I think we're supposed to kiss right now right? That's what happens after a character confesses to another in movies." Leo leaned closer. Slowly but surely, you leaned in as well.

"I never thought I'd take you for a rom com kinda guy."

Leo gulps. "Me neither."

Your faces were now just a few lengths away from each other, feeling Leo's cool breath on your mouth. "Should I close the gap?" He asked nervously.

"If you want, but I'm getting impatient, Leo."

Leo had seen you close your eyes and make a move first. He quickly shut his eyes closed and backed away. Instead of your lips landing on his, it landed on his snout, slightly peaking the top. Leo whimpered with the contact.

"I thought you were gonna make the first move!" You asked covering your face.

"That was before you closed your eyes and got closer! I got nervous sorry!" Leo hid his face on-top of your chest. "That wasn't how it was supposed to go." He grumbled in your sweater. Leo felt a your chest rumble as you laughed out loud. "Don't laugh at me! I thought you were the human! You should have more experience!"

"Hey. I'm laughing at the both of us. God were such loser virgins." You chuckled, resting your head on his. "Do you really think my new muscles are cool?" You finally heard a laugh from him.

"Don't start now, (L/N). I'm a nervous wreck because of you."

-

this leo x male reader got me giggling they're such dorks