Quick Recovery

While I'm resting with my eyes closed, I hear the door open. Assuming it's just a Droid going out or something, I just stay how I am.

"He'll be awake soon." I can hear Jawn's voice say.

"I knowww- but still, I uh, I want him to get better." Sylva replies.

I decide I want to pretend to sleep to hear the rest of the uninterrupted conversation.

"Why, so you can try and beat him again?" Jawn asks.

"Well sure, but I just- you know?." She says.

"Not . . Really?" Jawn states.

"Okay, well I just wanted to see if he was awake, I should get going now." Sylva says.

I can hear footsteps walking away and I immediately stretch and let out a loud yawn. "Oh nooo, I-I'm suddenly awake!"

"Really?" She says as she turns and looks at me.

"Yep, totally for real." Jawn says.

She walks over and goes to pinch my arm, but stops half way and gently bumps it. "F unny how we changed places that quickly huh?"

You know, I was w- thought you might not make it." She says, folding her arms.

"Well so far I have a 100% success rate when it comes to not dying, so I'm kind of a pro." I say as I put my hands behind my head.

"Whatever, I have to go now, you rest up okay?" She says as she starts walking away.

"Bye!" Jawn says

"Yeah and when I do, all I need is two warmup rounds and then you're toast!" I call out as the door closes.

Jawn leans against the wall next to me as I shift around to better be able to look at him.

"How's Master Farnrik? I know he's alive, but how is he?" I ask.

"He's fine, better than you at least." Jawn answers.

"And how about your master?" I lean back into my pillow.

"Oh he's much better, in fact, He should be taking me on a mission in a few days." He happily states.

"Hayy, good for you." I put up my hand for a high-five. He gives me a look and moves my hand back down. "Yeah, I don't want to break your arm or something." He says. I nod my head to the side "Good thinking."

"You hungry? I can go grab something for you." He asks as he pushes off the wall.

"No no, I can get it." I insist as I sit up, pushing through the pain. I grunt as I start sliding off the edge of the bed and let out a louder one when I toutch the ground. The pain gets worse and worse the more pressure I put on my legs, until I'm fully standing. But not for long.

"Actual- augh-" I sit back down on the bed. "Yeah, maybe I'll accept your offer."

He nods and walks off, while I fluff my pillow and get situated again."Ahhhh . . That's better."

After a few moments I let out a sigh and look over towards the floor, just wishing I could get up.

A few days pass, with (Y/N) trying to stand every one of them. Finally, after a few days he's able to.

I start pacing around the room slowly, desperately wanting to get back to training. I had meditated daily, but that's not even close to enough.

As I'm walking, I start thinking of Dooku, and I walk a little faster. I'm going to get good enough to beat him. I have to.

I look at my arms and decide they need attention as well, so I start slowly punching the air ahead of me as I walk.

As I'm walking I slowly start to feel . .  Something terrible. I stop moving and focus in on it, but I can't tell much about it other than it's evil.

"Heyy, you're walking!" Sylva says as she walks in.

"Do you not feel that?" I ask as I turn around.

"Um, no?" She answers.

The feeling begins fading away. "Huh. Um, well," *I rub my face, feeling the fuzz starting to come in* "Uh, want to help me get back into training shape? If you're free that is?" I should probably tell my master about this, but it can wait.

"Yeah sure, let's go. I'll go easy . . This time." She says with a smirk.