After I got ready and looked at myself in the mirror one last time, I sat down to go to my car. I dont want to  sit in the same car with my father because I don't want to see him.

                             A/N pov

After Y/N was ready she sat down to leave but her father stopped her.

Mr Choi : Y/N won't you come with me?

Y/N : No, I will follow you with my car ( cold tone)

Mr Choi: (Sigh)

And Y/N took her car and even hid a gun in the car for security reasons. I took my car and started following his car.

                         Y/N pov

After 15 minutes I arrived at a fancy restaurant and I told dad that I would come a little later because I couldn't find a parking space.

                         A/N pov

Mr Choi entered the restaurant and found Mr. Kim and the 3 brothers waiting for them.

Mr. Choi : Hi, sorry if I'm late.

Mr. Kim: It's okay. But where is your daughter, didn't she come?

Meanwhile, the 3 brothers were keeping a serious face.

Mr. Choi: Oh! She is parking the car and will be here in a few minutes.

3 step-brothers: nod

Mr. Kim: Let's sit and wait for then.

Everyone was talking to each other until Y/N came and was looking for them. Mr. Choi waved at her. She came to the table and said:

Y/N: Sorry for the delay, but there was very little parking space (cold tone)

All 3 boys  looked at her from head to toe while Y/N was keeping a cold face. They stared at her without blinking.

Mr Kim : Welcome dear!Come on and  have sit.

Y/N : Ok

Y/N was sitting in front of them.

                      Jimin pov

As we were talking with Mr Choi i saw a girl in the door and Mr Choi wawed at her and she came to our table. She must be Y/N her body was beautiful and i can't spor staring at her .She had a emotionless face and a cold tone.

                  Taehyung pov

The girl that came was pretty hot that must be Y/N she looked very powerful and had a good style.I thought she will be soft and a cry baby but i don' t know she look different.

                       Junkook pov

Y/N came she had a good look but she din't show any emotions i saw that my huyng' s were staring at her without blinking .I stared at her too i don't know bir she look very acctractive .

                          A/N pov

Mr Kim: So Mr Choi tell us about your daughter.

Mr Choi: Well Y/ N is a very smart girl and very cold person but she also has a soft side but she dosen' t show it anymore since her mother and brother died.

Y/N : (tilt head)

Mr Kim : Well my sons are a bit cold too and they had not a good childhood too so now they are only foccusing in their company  work and their mafia work.

Mr Choi: I think this marriage will not have problems right kids?

Y/ N :( Nod head)

Vminkook: Yes.

Meanwhile Y/ N was silent all the time and thinking about her past and the 3 brothers was silent too but they was hearing all their conversation.

Mr Kim : So we should have a date for the weeding.

Y/N : ( look away)

Mr Choi : How about  after 3 weeks?

Y/N :( roll eyes)

Mr Kim: Let's ask the kids? What time you think?

Jimin: I think Mr Choi is right 3 weeks will be enought.( cold tone)

Taehyung: And and until then the state of the companies will be in balance.( cold tone)

Junkook: I think my hyungs are right as miss Y/N will need some time i think.( cold tone )

Mr Kim : How you think Y/ N dear?

Y/N : ( death glare) Well......you can ask my Mr Choi for that he will deal with everything since he arranged this marriage and if you don't mind I have an important meeting and I have to leave.( get's up and leave)

Mr Choi : Don' t worry she is always like this .

Vminkook: Its okay.

Mr Kim : She looked upset can you guys pls follow her?

Vminkook: Ok . ( get's up and leave)

______________________________________Don't forget to vote ❣️