I figured that it was pointless to waste time alone in my room while everyone else has fun. What happened with Harry can't take my life away.

"Thank god! I was so scared you weren't gonna want to." Angela beams as she steps into my room. "Bianca, we gotta find her something sexy to wear."

"Why?" I laugh a bit as Angela heads for my duffel bag filled with clothes that I've packed for the trip.

She picks up the bag and places it on the bed, unzipping it as Bianca comes and plops down on my bed as well.

"Drinking always feels better when you look hot." Bianca says.

I guess that's not not true.

"Yeah, and who knows, we could go out after and—"

Angela stops speaking as she's digging through the contents of my bag, looking down inside of it. A confused look falls over her face, brows creased together and head tilted. I wonder what she could have found for a moment, but then I remember what specific item I had stashed in there on our last trip to Sicily.

Oh shit.

Confirming my thoughts, Angela starts to pull out a certain grey t shirt. Her brother's grey t shirt.

The shirt that Harry gave me when I spent the night with him after the Sicily mission. I just stuffed it in my bag and left it there.

Idiot.

Angela looks at the shirt while Bianca just looks confused. Then, Angela's eyes shift to me.

"Why is Harry's shirt in your bag?"

I tense up in guilt as I watch Bianca and Angela both looking at me with not only confusion but shock as well...maybe even conviction. I don't know what to do or say.

"I..." I blink, trying so hard not to look or sound guilty. "H-he let me borrow it in Sicily." I say—technically I'm not lying...yet.

Angela becomes even more confused. "Why?"

"My dress had blood on it," I cover, "We were talking and he noticed it so he offered me a shirt to change into. That's all." I say.

I hope they can't notice that I'm sweating.

Angela looks at the shirt, but Bianca's eyes stay on me for a moment longer. Eventually Angela puts the shirt on my bed and just shrugs. "You could have asked me for a shirt instead of him. But whatever, let's keep looking."

Some time later, after I had laughed off the whole t shirt situation, the guys had started partying. I got ready into a simple pair of blue jeans and a white strapless top. It's not what I usually go for, but Angela and Bianca both insisted that it looked good.

I head down the stairs to the main level of the house, where everyone was drinking in the living room and kitchen areas. Music was playing and I could smell cigarette smoke faintly.

As I enter, Liam sees me first. "Took you long enough!" he says, clearly buzzed.

Everyone looks my way as I make me presence known. Niall hurries up to me with a shot glass and a pepsi can. "Here's your entry shot, Red." he smirks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he passes off the drinks to me and leads me further into the kitchen.

I smell the shot glass, identifying the strong scent of tequila.

Tequila gets me fucked up.

"Down the hatch. The more you think about it, the worse it'll feel." Aldo announces.