One Tear, That's It!

Jungkook, although hurt that his baby no longer remember him or the other mafia members, he still gave him space. Jin persuaded him to let the boy remember and come back to him on his own.
Tae was in his room when Jin entered and informed him that he would have to see his parents before their punishment, Tae agreed and with a stone like face he went to the basement where they were held.

Opening the door his mother was the first to see him, and began to plead of which he paid no attention to. When she noticed this her false whining and crying stopped and she tried her best to get at him, screaming to the top of her lungs that he was a waste of energy and could never be king, his own mother despised him and his father no better. Although weak from the chains his father told him, "You, you were a mistake. You made yourself weak, sending you to that school was a stupid idea, you never needed friends never needed love... All that made you pathetic" those words made everyone in the room eyes widen, "HOW could you say that, he's your son?" Jimin spoke.
"Your mother and I... We're not in love. You are the product of a drunken heated night. All we want is power and to be feared" Tomoe replied to Jimins question by looking Tae stark in his face.

Tae felt helpless, a bit, the words were like steel arrows going through all his vitals, his parents never did love him and the only love he has now is the one person who he can't remember.
Tae leaned on the wall of the basement looking up into the darkness and sighed, "At least you would not be called king... I would, jin and jimin would. Every connection you have I will destroy, anybody who goes against us I will deal with them, you hurt me a thousand fold by your words and I will gladly pass it on... Starting with you! " the last sentence tae looked at his parents with no remorse, he sounded like a lunatic. Leaning off the wall, on instinct he went to the table, picking up a clamp and a blade.

Pinching his mother's mouth till it puckered, Tae had lost a few marbles and it showed, by the sick grin on his face, finally getting her mouth opened he used the clamp to hold her tongue, "Tae... Tae what are you doing?" Jimin asked worriedly as he slowly walked to him, "What does it look like? I'm doing myself a favor... Right... Mother!" his words were like venom, "a woman and a man like you deserves no tongue!" on his last word Tae cut his mother's tongue out and immediately turned to do his father the same.

Screams, ear shattering screams filled the basement they were in. Taehyung removed their tongues an was ready to do more but unfortunately for him the god and goddess had their job to do and they were more than grateful to do it... Taehyung has changed and they don't know if it was for the better, yes you have to be ruthless in the mafia world, but to an extent and Taehyung has surpassed that!

Taehyung was pulled back by Jin and that is when he felt it... Tears, well one Tear actually streaming down his right cheek and he watched the god an goddess strip his parents of their magic. Yanking his arms away from Jin, he used his left thumb to wipe the tear away, "This tear wasn't supposed to happen, i shouldn't be crying for people who don't love me" Taehyung's voice was cold and filled with annoyance as he flicked the tear off his thumb. The old Taehyung has left and no one knows if he would be back!

Parents, gone. God and goddess, gone. Taehyung... Mad scientist! After the god and goddess left, Taehyung made it a number one priority to wipe out those who were under his so called parents. Unknown to jungkook, everyone took this mission and didn't want to annoy Taehyung if they faltered, the magic trio are kings of their world and one of them now has a brutal personality. Jungkook came back from a meeting with some others when the word did spread of the silencing that was happening.
"Tae?" he called, "Taehyung, are you in the office? Can we talk?" jungkook was walking throughout the very quiet mansion looking for his butterfly, only to find him really in the office with Jin and Jimin.

The air in the office was thick, if you shot a bullet it would have slowed. Watching his precious sit by his desk and the other two not to far from him,dealing with other papers, he knew something's up. With a curious face he hid the urge to run up and hug his beauty, shower him with kisses and tell him it's okay. "Could we talk?" jungkook asked again and Tae just nodded, while Jimin and Jin left the room.

"I'm listening" tae stated, "I was in a meeting a while ago and word got to us that your parent's subordinates are being cleared out and all who were their connections, what's wrong ba-Tae?" hearing what jungkook said tae shot him a glare, "Those 'parents' you speak of, weren't mine. They never loved me, never wanted anything to do with me and whoever was with them deserves to die.... That's it basically! Now leave I have some work to do" Taehyung's words were stiff, his eyes never left jungkooks as he spoke and that left the other baffled. What the hell happened when they were in the basement?

Walking outside the office he was immediately met with the two and when he got the full explanation of what happened, jungkook wanted to murder them himself. But something caught jungkook really off guard, although he nearly said the word 'babe', which Taehyung would say a few choice words about not being his babe, Taehyung let is slide this time.