Kims Doomed Meeting

After signing up their names for the group assignment. That night they got the message by, of course, magic post.

Reading the assignment...

Assignment for Kim Seokjin, Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

Requirements are as follows,

By the limited use of magic you are to...

1. Get accommodation
2. Get a job
3. Be able to use magic secretly whilst completing the tasks
4. Be able to teleport, stop and rewind time without making subtle changes to your environment
5. Cast spells without words
6. Cast spells with words without motions

These tasks must be done within six months, it would help you adjust to the world after your graduation.
Your assignment location is to be completed in Seoul.
Throughout this time subassignments will be sent to you.
You would be  monitored secretly by one of our trainers and if your report matches the reports of our trainer it would be considered a pass.
Your date to start is next week Sunday.

Best of luck students!

After reading the assignment Tae was in complete shock, frozen like a block of ice. The forest is all he knows, he grew up here when his parents found out from birth that he had an apt for magic.
Now that he is in a school hidden from the outside world, in the middle of the forest, he cant help but be a little scared, but more excited.

He would finally get to see and feel what it's like being outside the forest. The three kims, beautiful in their own way, but sassy all the same. How would the world survive the three?!

Jin had snuck out from the forest often to indulge in their food, so it was almost no problem for him, but looking after Jimin and Tae it may be tough, just a little.

Jungkook on the other hand had a meeting scheduled on that same day in one of his restaurants. Sundays he usually prefers to relax by training with his guns and knives but this time, relaxing had to wait. This meet is about money and he don't like to play when it comes to it.

While sitting on his chair, relaxed from the days mission he propped his feet on the table in his office. His top men, Min Yoongi a weapons specialist and jungkooks right hand, Jung Hoseok a trained sniper and Kim Namjoon an IT specialist all came in to discuss the upcoming meeting.

"He owes and hasn't made any progress in paying. What's your intention? Gimme something good, cause my trigger finger is jus itching after the stunt Rick pulled." Yoongi said as he flopped himself on the couch.

"Hey hyung, yuh think after Sunday it would be official? I can't wait to show the groups who they respond to!" Jungkook asked Namjoon as he an Hoseok sat by the table.

"Look at that, our maknae is itching to rule, your father would be proud Jay, but we gotta burn some loose ends first, starting with that meet on Sunday!" Namjoon replied and everyone agreed.
The meeting went on for an hour and then the separated to their individual rooms, to rest and to prepare for Sunday.

It's Sunday and Taehyung couldn't contain his excitement. Although he had nothing much to pack since the school uniform was a large flowing robe, Jin told him that they could buy clothes when they arrive.
Getting themselves ready, they told the dean that they are off to do the assignment.

Standing in the schools courtyard, the three chanted their spell while motioning their hands to draw a rectangle for a door. As the door formed they entered and exited a bathroom stall in a mall in Seoul. With clothes on their backs they had to find a place to stay and clothes to wear.