Our First Task

It is now officially three months since their confinement and they have all gotten closer to each other. Hoseok had just arrived from a mission since they last saw him and he was to tired to question or even be questioned.
Walking through the mansion he tiredly greeted everyone and headed to his room for a quick shower and a long sleep.

Meanwhile Jin was in his room packing his clothes in the closet, finally being able to release the apartment, he moved what little they had to the mansion. Putting the last piece of clothing a note appeared with a light bell sound, indicating it was a task to be completed.
Looking at the note on the desk he made his way and sat on the chair, flipping his finger the note opened...

Attention students,

Your task is to create a phenomenon and pass it off as a weird coincidence, this should be see by minimum forty people in public. Remember someone is always watching you!

"What the hell do they want us to do?  Make a miracle!"  Jin was beyond shocked to see the note and now the trio has to make it happen. No time to waste he headed to the living room where the others were playing their games on the big screen.
"Jiminie,  Taetae,  meet me in the kitchen please,  we have work to figure out". Hearing their names and seeing his facial expression means that something with magic has come up,

In the kitchen,  "JinJin,  what's up?  I was about to beat Namjoon's ass in the game when you called"  Tae sat on the stool by the counter and Jin placed the note in the center for them to see.
"Like WTF,  how are we suppose to do that?  It's not like we could will it to existence and on top of that... More than forty people?  By all things magic,  why this!" Tae was now tired,  just from the thought of their new task.
Jimin was quiet and didn't know how to respond to the note,  Jin or Tae. Two hours has passed and the note had disappeared,  leaving them dumbfounded of what to do.
Jimin, " how about in the city not to far from us we can create something that seems weird so that when we do come close we could make it seem like we don't know what's going on either"
Jin, " I'm not saying no,  but it have to be something that takes the three of us to do,  alot of power is require for any kind of phenomenal activity as well as projecting it away from us."
Tae, "The weather is nice these days how about that? we could do something strange with the weather,  but how can we project from home to the city before we arrive tho?"
Jin, "Map, we could use a map. We need a detailed map of Seoul to get it done right"
Tae, "So it's settled then...  Use a map project the magic,  act like we are just as dumbfounded as everyone else."
Jimin, "One thing tho...  what should we project?"

Meanwhile in the living room,  the boys got tired of waiting to finish their game and decided to check on their lovers to see what they were doing.  Walking into the kitchen,  Yoongi was the first to hear their ending conversation,  leaning on the wall to be hidden he heard the words  phenomenal activity, Seoul and dumbfounded. Trying to figure it out the other boys were watching him with confusion, by passing him entering the kitchen,  by that time Kim's had completed their little meeting.

It is Wednesday the following week and it is now or never to get the task done. Tae and Jin met in Jimin's room before any one could wake to get it done and over with.
Tae sat and made the report while Jimin and Jin prepared the encantation.
Finally the trio stood in a triangle and began to chant over the location pin,  focusing on that pin for the activity to happen.
As the chant got stronger and faster they lifted their index finger to touch each other then together touched the pin,  a gust of wind circled them as the enchantment was complete.
"Now we wait!" Jimin said and the two sighed in agreement.

Getting ready for work Jimin had noticed that Yoongi was acting a little weirder than usual,  but brushed it off. On their way to work the boys in their own way were being love dovey to each other.
Two blocks from the restaurant,  there it was, rain. Not any kind of rain, just rain in one spot, a six foot wide spot to be exact and the crowd was huge,  some were in awe, others volging the event and some were literally scared shitless.

Jumping out the care the trio looked in awe as well,  completely acting of course and started to speak loud enough that it would seem as a conversation between them but could spread.
"Kookie, do you see this! Jin I told you that this isn't a real world...  Look it's like a glitch in the system!" Tae laid the wood,
"I always thought you were joking Tae but now I don't know what to think!"  Jin spread the gas,
" Come on guys, it's been years we were talking about this and you still don't get it,  It's just another glitch,  like the snow in Sahara,  or the Marina Trench,  I mean come on you go deeper it supposed to be hotter not colder" Jimin struck the match and let the flame burn.  Now word was spreading that it is possible that they are living in a system that is glitching.

They left the crowd with their lovers and headed to start their shift.  Jungkook and Namjoon was in total shock of what they saw,  but Yoongi on the other hand had started to suspect something and tonight he is going to confirm it.
Throughout the day the Mafia boys did their work,  threatening dealers, training, torturing killers and making money, whilst waiting to head back to their restaurant to have dinner with their angels.

It's 7pm and the mafia boys had just entered the restaurant,  took their spot and informed the manager to let the kims finish their shift so they can have a meal together.
Sitting next to their lovers, they asked how their day went and made small talks along the way while waiting for their meal.
Dinner was excellent with each others company and they couldn't wait to reach home to be in each other's arms, espically Yoongi.

At home,  Yoongi invited Jimin to spend the night with him and who is Jimin to refuse.  Entering Yoongi's bedroom the dark colors were warm yet intimidating, as the door closed,  Yoongi caged him in between his arms and wasted no time to indulge in a kiss,  Jimin couldn't resist his lips and responded. Wrapping his arms aroung Yoongi's neck deepening the kiss,  Yoongi released making the latter groan from lack of touch.
"IT was you wasn't it?"  he whispered on Jimin's lips, Jimin just wanted his lips to connect again and without opening his eyes nodded and said yes.
Yoongi stood back from him,  " I knew it,  what did you do, who are you? what are you?" Jimin's eyes shot open by his lovers gesture and questions. Looking at him puzzled and licking his lips,  "Baby what are you talking about, I'm human as far as I know and what did I do?"  he said.

"Don't play dumb,  it was you who did that in Seoul today wasn't it?"  When Jimin heard that he was shook. "Baby let me explain...  Please?"