Abhira ki princess

"Don't worry mr. Birla the baby's breathing is normal but it's just she had still not acknowledged her surrounding. As soon as she does. She will cry." (Ps- idk whether it makes sense or not just assume it.)

"Doctor can I hold her."

"Sure maybe after recognising your warmth she may cry."

Abhi took the baby in his arms and snuggled her closer to his heart. He could hear her small heartbeat and smiled with tears when his angel let a loud cry. He felt happy that his daughter cried but promised himself this one is going to be last cry of his angel.

"See told you. She recognised you but now let her go with the nurse for checkup."

"Nahi...mein leke jauga." Doctor nodded and Abhi took her with him for the checkup with the guidance of nurse.

Abhi came back with his angel and saw akshu sleeping. He kept the baby in the cot and went to akshu's side and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you jaan....mere life mein angel laane ke liye."  He whispered

"Umm ... abhi." He saw her waking up.

"Jaan tum thik ho?"

"Haan abhi mein thik hu.....baby kaha hai ?"

"Woh dekho waha....so rahi hai humari princess." Abhi says pointing towards the cot beside her bed. ( See A/n for baby's pic)

"Abhi kya time pe woh born huyi?"

" Umm around 12:30.... I suppose."

"Abhi aaj kya hai?"

"Meri baby ka birth day."

"Stupid birla !! Tumhara bhi birthday haina"

"Areey haan !! Mein toh bhul hi gaya tha."

"Jaise tumhe kabhi yaad rehta hai. Woh sab chodo Happy birthday mere docman aur mere baby ke dadda."

"Thank you akshu yeh mera sabse best birthday gift hai....mein meri princess ke saath aapna birthday share kar raha hu." He said hugging akshu

" It's okay ab mujhe usse do na godi mein lena hai." Abhi nods smilingly and picks the baby from cot and gave it to akshu he was about to retrieve his hand but akshu shook her head.

"Abhi apna haath mat hatao gir jayegi woh."

"Areey akshu aise thodi hota hai....tum usse girne thodi dogi."

"But mujhe dar lag raha hai....kahi mein sambhal nahi paayi toh?"

"Don't worry jaan tumhara docman haina? Woh sab sambhal lega." He told and took his hands back. Akshu was looking at the baby which so much love.

"Abhi isski eyes dekho ekdum tumhari jaisi hai."

"Haan but baaki toh saare features tumse match karte hai shayad behaviour mujhe pe jaaye."

"Thodu se jaane chahiye but tumhara gussa nahi." And abhi nodded acknowledging it.

"Bilkul sahi but ab mein families ko milne bula leta hu kabse intezar kar rahe hai tumse aur baby se milne ka."

"Okay." And abhi went to call family inside.

Everyone squealed looking at the tiny human in akshu's hand. They had their share of time with the baby but after a while she started to cry and abhi took her to him and she stopped crying.

"Dekha humari beti mujhse pyaar karti hai. Ab mein aur angel aap sabko milke pareshan karenge. Right baby !! aap dadda ki help karogi na sabko satane mein ?" As if understanding her dadda she she nodded.

After spending some time family went home and a nurse told them to feed the baby. Abhi nodded and helped akshu. The baby slept while feeding and abhi made her gently lie in the cot.

"Akshu angel so rahi hai tab tak tum bhi so jao aur thoda aaram karo."

"Haan but tum bi mere saat sona padega."

"Jaan yaha kaise...? ........okay ek kaam karo mein bethta hu tum aapna sir mere godi mein rakh ke so jao." Akshu just nodded happily and did as he told. She started plaing with his fingers and slowly slept. Abhi saw her sleeping and he himself decided to sleep a little.

He was woken up by a cries and saw akshu trying to calm their baby. He got up and went to akshu.

"Jaan mujhe uthaya kyu nahi?"

"Abhi tum so rahe the and it's okay. Baby ko mein shaant kar dungi."

"Akshu dekho tum thak gyi ho....baby ko mujhe de do mein sula deta hu." Akshu nodded and Abhi took the baby in his arms and started to pace around the room to make her stop crying. He started to hum a song and after a while he saw she was sleeping. He smiled and saw towards akshu to see even she was sleeping.

"Thank you mahadev akshu ko meri life mein laane ke liye. Usske saath saath aapne mujhe yeh chotu si angel bhi di. Meri akshu aur Angel ko humesha mere saath safe rakhna."  He kissed baby on her forehead and made her sleep in the cot and himself slept beside akshu.

______________________________

After two days , akshu and the baby were discharged. They had a great welcome. Few days passed like this everything was back to normal but one thing didn't change were abhira's tantrum. Everyone took good care of both mother and daughter.

Today was the day abhira's princess was going to get a name. Abhi was totally excited to tell the name he selected for the baby.

At evening , in abhira's room.

"Abhi yaha aao....dekho tumhari princess kitni masti kar rahi hai."

"Aaya akshu ruko." Abhi came out from washroom fully ready. He went towards them and smiled looking at akshu struggling to make baby wear the frock.

"Do mein karta hoon." And he took the frock and made baby wear it.

"Dekha baby tumse jyaada pyaar karti hai."

"Woh toh hai...woh dadda's princess hai. Haina baby?" In response the baby smiled.

"Abhi tum baby ke saath neeche jao mein ready hoke aati hu."

"Nahi jaan....saath mein chalenge."

"Thik hai phir." She went and came after few minutes wearing a white gown complementing abhi's white blazer suit. The family of three went downstairs.

~to be continued
----------------------------------------------------------------

So, here's the chapter hope you liked it. I will try to update next chapter soon. 

I would like to ask a question.....what name should abhira's baby have??

Till then
Lot's of love 💞