She finished eating and cleaning up then took a small nap before her 2 PM software analytics class.
She setup up her laptop again and opened a new file for this class, she had everything perfectly organized and titled so she wouldn't waste precious time on confusion.

"Sorry everyone, was just setting up this mic. Although I'm not sure if I really need it, this isn't a huge class. I'll just turn it down, whatever. Uh good afternoon, I'm Dr. Connor Griffin. Connor is fine, Dr. Griffin, whatever you prefer. Along with teaching I am a software engineer. I got my masters here at MIT at 20 years old and my doctorate at 24. I love my job and I love teaching it more. If you're here for fun, you'll fail, it's that simple. Be prepared to spend entire nights on the material you learn here, not just in my class. This class is a two semester course, so whether you take it again with me or with another professor, don't just forget everything you learn. That's why learning is key and memorization is a facade. I'll tell you a couple of things to help you through this because while it is extremely packed with information, it does not have to be stressful. Here it is, participation and attendance does half the work for you and use your resources. What do I mean? Show up on time, stay off your phones, ask your questions, attend study groups, email me, use my office hours, whatever ever helps. We'll have four tests, that's including the final. One major project, I haven't decided if I'm going to do groups or individually yet, it should be fairly simple and with a little effort it should help your grade. And every class I'll have a participation assignment which will do two things: reiterate and help you understand material I just talked about and right or wrong, if you complete it I use it as bonus points. Majority of your grade comes from tests, I'll have study guides, not study answers, guides. Meaning you will have to do some work. Finding answers is a bigger study tool than you know so try not to copy from a friend. Any questions" he finished, grabbing the water from his desk and drinking it.

He looked around at the lit up faces around him. He was sure it was from the overwhelming load he just dropped on them but he was wrong. The class was split into half of them being skeptical that this man was actually their professor and the other half being glad this man was actually their professor. He wore black slacks and grey button up shirt with no tie. There was a hint of mystery along with his prestige professionalism.

"Um, what will the tests be like?" someone finally asked.

"All multiple choice. I like to give you all a fighting chance. Yea go ahead" Connor said pointing to another student with their hand raised.

"Do you curve" the student asked and they all watched Connor contemplate his answer.

"I haven't decided yet, don't rely on it though. Anything else" he asked and waited a minute. He spoke again since no one raised their hand.
"I don't plan to keep you for the whole two hours today so what we'll do is go over materials and things you'll need to have and by when. I'll show you the overview of the curriculum for this semester. Then we'll quickly look over an old exam from a previous class of mine so you know the format to expect. Stop me if you have any questions. Let's get started" he said before making sure his laptop was connected to the protector.

///

"Hi, you're back" Avery said sitting up from the couch as the door to their apartment closed.

"Yea hi. How were your classes?"

"Pretty good. Pretty relaxed first day so that was good. You?"

"Same. Both professors just went over the curriculum mostly".

"I love when they do that. Seem like hard classes, you know considering?" Avery asked with a small laugh.

"Yup but I think if I stay on top of it I'll be okay. My software analytics professor is damn near our age" Summer laughed.