"Appa" Hyunmin called out after Jungkook wish her good night.

"Appa sing?"

Jungkook chuckles wetly. It's been awhile since she requested for him to sing.

Jungkook sits on the bed with his back on the headboard. One hand caressing her hair. He takes a deep breath and start singing. His soft comforting voice echoes in the room, wrapping around Hyunmin like another blanket.

Hush, little baby don't say a word

Appa's gonna buy you a mocking bird

And if that mocking bird don't sing

Appa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass

Appa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke

Appa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat don't pull

Appa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over

Appa's gonna buy you a dog named
Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Appa's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart turn round

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town

By the time Jungkook finish, Hyunmin already deep in slumber. The calm look on her face is what bring comfort to Jungkook.

_

Jimin always look for comfort in Taehyung. He didn't know why but since they got together years ago Taehyung is always his comfort person.

He had cry on his laps, shoulder and neck. Taehyung always wipes his tears and make it all okay. Jimin is a sensitive person, he can get upset by the smallest thing.

Sometimes, it's not just the sad part Taehyung comfort. Sometimes, it's the angry and furious part too. When he can't calm down, all he need is Taehyung's arm around him and maybe a little kiss too.

Like when,

Jimin walks inside his house and throw away everything he's holding. Breath uneven, face unreadable. His hands curled up in a fist. Nails digging the skin of the hands until it draws a bit of blood.

He thought no one is home.

But he's wrong because he heard something on the kitchen. Still furious, he walks towards the kitchen, his messed up mind didn't think if any possible threat because right now, he feels like he can kill anyone on his sight.

But when he's inside the kitchen, he realizes who is inside. Taehyung. He gave Taehyung his house key because, not specific reason.

Maybe because it's easy for Taehyung to get in? He didn't know.

Taehyung look at Jimin from head to toe. His eyes stop at the curled up hands. That's when he noticed, that expression Jimin is wearing.

That expression he rarely see. Because Jimin is the most calm person he ever know.  Calm yet so sensitive.

So Taehyung do what he always does. He wrap his hand around one of Jimin's wrist. Rubbing circle on the wrist using his thumb.

Then, he wrap his other hand around Jimin. Not word being said. Slowly, Jimin calm down. Though there's no visible proof he calm down, Taehyung can feel it.

"Thank you" Jimin whispered.

Taehyung kiss him. On his forehead, his nose, his eyes, his cheeks, his lips.

"No need"

Taehyung didn't mind being a comfort person. Seeing Jimin seeking him in his worst state make him feel wanted loved. He feels comforted too by comforting Jimin because Jimin trusted him enough to look for him in his vulnerable and messy state.

Taehyung want to give that trust too but he just need time and that's okay because Jimin said they can take it slow. Taehyung may not want to be hugged or kissed as his comfort because rely on someone's words so much.

That little and mindless words Jimin said to him always bring comfort to him. Jimin knows that, that's why he's a bit careful with his words. Not always because that may seem like those little words is fake, a countless thoughts he put on before utter it out.

But that's not true. Because he always speak his mind. Especially when they're together.

Seeing the way Taehyung smile, "Pretty"

The way Taehyung laugh make him say, "I love you"

When Taehyung comfort him, "I'm lucky to have you"

That little moment when they're together. But they're thankful at how they're with each other now because already accepted to live with him, again.

×××

I saw someone sing that song on TikTok and it makes me cry so I will put it here ^_^

What did you think about this chapter???

— Fifi