Fatal_Error and Anti-Error

Börja om från början

He is doing all that he can to reassure to them that he is fine and that nothing bad will happen to him. And it seems to be working, as the both of them are getting a little bit better, or at least, in how they are feeling. Dust than looks at Ink, as he than spoke out to him.

"Hey, Ink. Is there an AU that Error has no desire to destroy?"

Ink looks at Dust, as he spoke out.

"Well...actually, I only know of 2, and it is one of them that you have visited from before."

This made Dust confused, as he than spoke out to him.

"Which one?"

Ink than spoke out to him.

"Outertale. You know, the area where you had been in space?"

This made Dust speak out to Ink.

"I wanna have a little look at Outertale's stars, as well as show it to Fennekin and Vulpix. I think it can make them cheer up a little bit of seeing it."

Ink smiled, as he spoke out.

"But of course. After all, they both do seem to like you a lot."

Dust nodded his head, as Ink than took out his normal-sized paintbrush, as he than began to make a door to Outertale, complete with a normal handle, as the door is white in color. Dust stepped forward and turned the knob, as Ink spoke out.

"And don't worry about the door disappearing. It will only disappear when you decide to go back into the Omega Timeline, after you go back inside."

This made Dust relieved, due to the fact that he had worried himself for such a thing just happening if he does go outside. He opened the door, and as that happened, Fennekin and Vulpix entered through the door, as Dust than goes through last, closing the door quietly, as to not cause some bad attention to suddenly appear. Dust than turns around, and he sees that he is in the AU that he had once been to, where he has met some of the members of his group.

 Dust than turns around, and he sees that he is in the AU that he had once been to, where he has met some of the members of his group

Dust and his Pokémon are now in Outertale. Apparently, this is one of the rare AUs that Error decides not to destroy, due to how peaceful and beautiful the stars around the area are. And needless to say, as much as Dust hates to admit to Error, it really is a very beautiful sight. And it is a very beautiful sight for Fennekin and Vulpix, as the 2 Fox Pokémon looked up and see the stars all over the area, which made them entranced. They have never seen the stars before, due to the fact that the Pokémon in Pokétale are underground, unlike the Pokémon in the other Multiverse, who are on a surface and are able to see the stars. So this is the first time that they are seeing such as this, the stars that are above them, and it is such a beautiful sight for the both of them.

Dust smiled, as he sat on the edge in between both of the Fox Pokémon, as both Fennekin and Vulpix than went to both of Dust's sides, as Dust than pets both of the Pokémon, he rubs his hands on top of their heads, in order to show them how beautiful the AU is to them. And the beauty really lifted their spirits a lot, as they want nothing more now than to stay inside of this AU so that they can forever look at the stars above them. Dust smiled, as even he is entranced by the beauty of the stars.