Glitch and Abyss

Dust looked around the AU that he and the others are in, as he than spoke out.

"So...Delta. Where are we now?"

Delta than stepped forward, as he than spoke out.

"If I were thinking, I'd say we are inside of Outertale. This is an AU where...it is mostly the same setting, Minsters being sealed away and the human visits the place where the monsters resides in, but instead of being sealed inside of a mountain, they are sealed somewhere in space itself."

This made Dust a little bit surprised, as Chara than spoke out.

"We're in space?! We are really in space?!"

Delta looks at Swap Chara and nodded his head, before he than spoke out.

"Yep, we are."

Chara looks like she has literal stars in her eyes, as she looks around the place that he and the others are in, as Scoundrel looks around, as he than spoke up

"Wow. I never thought that there would be a place where there is an AU as beautiful as this. Usually, I would see the ugly side of things, and not the pretty side of anything that I would see."

Swap Asriel stepped forward, his hands inside of his pockets, as he than spoke out.

"Well, at least we're safe...but mom and...dad...that Killer person will pay for this."

Delta than spoke out.

"Killer didn't do it because he simply wanted to do it. He is ordered to do it."

Asriel than looks at Delta, as if he is nuts, as he than spoke out.

"Who?"

Delta than spoke out.

"Nightmare. He is the one that sent Killer, and is his boss, or rather, a leader is group that he and someone else has made. And this group is a very large and powerful group. And they seem to went to spread negativity to every universe that they can get their hands on. They do not care of your liver, and in fact, want to ruin it, no matter what it takes."

This made Asriel stunned, before he clenched his fists, as he felt rage bubbling inside of his mind. He could not believe this. His family had been killed, and it is too simply make the suffer. As he did, he felt Chara holding onto Asriel's shoulder, and Asriel, not wanting to worry his sister, calms down for now, but still feels rather angry. He looks down, as he sat down onto the snow. Geno looks at the siblings, and he feels sad for them, as his body glitched a little bit, Color looks at the sight that is before his eyes, and even he feels sad about it, as he knows what it is like to lose members of your family, especially the ones that did not deserve to die, and the ones that simply spent all of their time taking care of them, only for their lives to be thrown away for more reason, especially since the human of his world had taken his brother away, and he had to sacrifice everything, even his own existence, in order to protect what he had lost, but at the cost of his existence being removed, and the fact turns that he is forced to live inside of the void, where he is forgotten forever.