Chenle - Trapped with the devil

The reads just keep going up yducjvjdjeifu
Tysm 😭💖💖
Also, I didn't know who to write about so sorry if I made a bad decision
Also if u want me to write about one, in particular, feel free to tell me 😊
____________________________________

~3rd person's P.O.V~

Chenle- a psycho also known as Y/n's psychotic boyfriend.

That wasn't always the case, before they got together, they were the closest of friends and even after they became a thing, their relationship was strong and they loved each other.

However, that changed with time. No one actually knew when or why it did, but it did, and it made people wish they never knew him.

What once was a sweet, kind and pure soul became a dark, evil and crazy one.

At first, he just became rude and cold but over time, he turned into a full-on psycho- the devil himself as some described him- Pure evil is what he became and everyone hated him.

So one by one, his friends started to leave him because of his new personality, but unfortunately, Y/n couldn't.

Believe me, she wanted to be rid of him and never have to see him again but Chenle had an obsession with the girl and became far too overprotective to the point where even if someone dared to look at her, that person would be found dead the next day, tortured most brutally.

No one but Y/n knew what he was and what he was capable of. A tsundere and a murderer- a psychopath with an obsession with an innocent girl.

All of Y/n's friends told her to leave him and never look back but she couldn't since she knew he'd kill her if she ever tried to. His exact words were

"If I can't have you, then no one can."

Was what he told her with a psychotic grin when she tried to leave him the first time.

So the girl was trapped in a cage with the devil.

She was scared for her life- walking on eggshells around him, being very careful to not ignite the fire inside him.

She hated him and felt sick and disgusted every time he touched her or spoke to her- she despised him.

She knew she wouldn't be able to leave him. Even if she ran away or hid, she knew he would find her- he always does, so she just accepted the fact that she'd have to live like that forever.

But one day unlike any other, Y/n found herself walking down an alley in broad daylight, when something shiny caught her eye.

Only when she got closer, she realised it was a pistol. Her heartbeat accelerated and before she knew it, the gun was within her grasp and being placed into her bag.

She thought about whether or not to use it because she was terrified and thought she couldn't bring herself to do it until one night, she decided to test her theory of leaving him and that's when things escalated quickly and badly.

He was furious, an evil psychotic look present in his eyes once again but she knew this time, he was going to kill her- there was no getting out of this now.

This was it, it was either her life or his.

"You only get one shot, pull the trigger then it's done"

Was what she repeated to herself when he approached her with a knife.

And pull the trigger is what she did.

Finally, she was free- from hell and from that hellish cage and left the devil to rot inside.
____________________________________

I read far too many Wattpad books and imagines- (u probably know that since yall tell me u see me everywhere lol 😆 )