Jaemin - Fairytale pt.2

Oops, I did it again- 😳
Yes, late again but dw it doesn't mean I'm stopping writing- that's not happening
_____________________________________

"Who are you?"

Jaemin's head whipped towards the source of the voice and that's when he saw her.

His eyes first met her sparkly hazel ones before he averted them to gaze at the locks of wavy light brown hair that sat elegantly on top of her head.

Her attire was simple, consisting of a simple white dress paired with white flats- it was nothing special.

But in his eyes, she was beautiful.

He was so mesmerized that he didn't realise he was gawking at her.

She quickly backed away from him, hiding around a corner, only to peak her head around it, a look with a mix of fear and anger on her face as she stared at him.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Hey hey, slow down" He spoke calmly slowly approaching her but she only backed away even more.

"Answer me!"

"I'm Jaemin, I came because I needed to see if it was true- that the king and queen are hiding something. Turns out it's you."

"How?? Have you come to kidnap me? To steal my tears?"

"Steal your what-?" He paused as he saw a single golden tear run down her face.

His eyes widen in astonishment then realisation.

"You- you have magical blood- from the golden healing flower, am I correct?" She hesitated before slightly nodding her head.

"So they were hiding you here because you had healing powers and they either want to use you for their own benefit or..." She stared at him as he trailed off.

"...or you're their daughter.."; His eyes widen in realisation.

"Oh my God! That's why they're hiding you, but how?" He stared at the princess before him in bewilderment.

Y/n sighed, finally ready to tell her story for the first time.

"My mother and father had two sons who died at birth," Jaemin nodded urging her to continue.

"Well, before I was born, my mother swallowed the petal of a magical golden flower which possessed healing powers to protect me, and I guess they passed on to me," she continued.

"When they found out, they were scared. They thought that if the villagers knew of my existence and powers, they'd kidnap me or use me, so they kept me here, locked away in this prison," He listened to her words carefully.

"I've never seen the outside world, nor have I ever seen the village- My whole life I've been locked in this tower and I hate it, I'd run away if I could, trust me I've tried breaking out, but I don't have any means of escaping and I can't even get out the bloody window." She slumped on the floor making Jaemin look at her with sympathy.

"But they did it to protect you"

"Yeah, but what's the point of being alive if I'm gonna be locked in here my whole life? I barely even see them. Might as well just have never been born. Why have a child that they're just gonna lock away?" She suddenly burst into tears, the golden droplets running down her face like a flood and Jaemin could see her suffering which pained him to witness.

Now he truly understood the situation.

He slowly approached her, crouching down cautiously to not scare her but to his surprise, she didn't move and instead, let him approach her until he was sitting beside her on the floor.

He tried his best to comfort her as she sobbed uncontrollably on his shoulder then suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

"Come with me"

"W-what?" She tilted her head to look at him with red, teary eyes.

"Come with me, we can leave and we can explore the world together- You can be free."

"With you?" He looked into her eyes which looked back at him softly.

"With me" he confirmed.

Yes, the two were strangers that just met, but Y/n couldn't deny the attachment she felt towards Jaemin. He was comforting and she felt safe with him as if they'd known each other for years.

But unbeknownst to her, he felt exactly the same about her. It was beyond her wildest dreams to leave that prison and explore the world with someone who she'd grow to love- and Jaemin wanted the same.

And she did. Because that night, Jaemin helped Y/n escape and she was finally free from the tower. She explored beyond the land with her saviour Jaemin, not even caring about the fact that the king and queen were enraged and astounded that she managed to escape.

But what could they do? She fell for Jaemin and he fell for her- they loved each other.

Surely enough, she found her soulmate and like every typical fairytale, they lived happily ever after.

                               𝒯𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹                                

_____________________________________

Ik this is one of those typical happily ever afters but it had to be for this imagine
Hope you enjoyed 😊