Jisung - Rewind pt.1

Hello anc enjoy :)
_____________________________________

~Y/n's P.O.V~

"For fucks sake Jisung, he's just a colleague!"

"Oh really? I didn't know colleagues go shopping and buy each other flowers."

"It was a fucking coincidence! He happened to walk in when I was shopping! I exclaimed, infuriated.

"And he just decided to buy you flowers hm?"

"He has a fucking girlfriend Jisung! They were for her and he was asking for my opinion!!" I shouted, my voice was laced with venom.

"Mhm, really convincing." He spoke, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"You know what? I'm done with this." I stomped out of the store with Jisung trailing behind me.

"Where are you going now?"

"Away from you." I didn't even bother turning back to look at him as I flounced across the road, too enraged to notice the blinding light beside me.

"Wait-" was the last thing I heard before I lost all consciousness.

~Jisung's P.O.V~

My breath hitched and my heart stopped as I watched the truck hit her. I ran towards her and dropped down to my knees, slightly shaking her body to try and wake her up.

"Y/n!! Y/n wake up!!" At this point, tears were streaming down my face as I started shaking her body harder.

"Y/n please!" People were gathering around us in a small circle while someone called the paramedics

They showed up quickly and placed her in the ambulance, taking her to the hospital.

-

She didn't make it.

As she let out her last breath, my whole world came crashing down. My soul was crushed and tears of despondency slowly cascaded down my cheeks leaving me so weak and frail.

I hugged her body tightly while sobbing uncontrollably. No this can't be happening. No, it's just a nightmare.

But it wasn't, it was real and my sunshine was gone and it was all my fault.

It was my fault. If I had just listened to her without throwing false accusations, none of this would have happened and she'd still be here with me.

~3rd person's P.O.V~

Jisung had spent day and night bawling his eyes out until a week had passed and he was a huge mess. He felt like his heart had been ripped out.

Everything reminded him of her; from all the memorable photos, to the ornaments and even the furniture. But he couldn't bring himself to remove them. He felt like it would be erasing her memory and he didn't want to do that even if it pained him.

He couldn't even bring himself to go to work anymore, let alone go out. He spent all day in the darkness of the cold and gloomy apartment, not to mention the mess and waste scattered everywhere. He hated being awake and much prefered to permanently sleep but he couldn't. He could barely sleep.

All in all, he was a mess and he couldn't function properly. His soul was crushed and his world collapsed the day she left.

He was so angry and upset. He wanted to blame someone like the driver but he knew that it was his own fault and he'll never forgive himself.

-

After so much contemplation and thought, he finally pushed himself to go outside and get some fresh air. He wandered around the neighbourhood until his legs brought him to the park