MAYBE, JUST MAYBE {2}🤍

INAYA FADEEL.

Pretty Magnificent is what her room looks like ...

Regal, stunning and luxurious. This magnificent white and burgundy bedroom is every girl's dream! Its burgundy curtains match the pillows and cover. The tufted leather headboard matches the white bed end bench . A classic chandelier seals the luxurious look.

On the other side was her..

Pink Vanity Corner.
Any girly girl would love a vanity corner dedicated for her collection of beauty implements. Installed were some shelves to display and organise her makeup kits and brushes, nail polish collection and accessories. The rose gold and pink theme is sweet and pretty, while a fuzzy white rug brings in a touch of chic glam.

Her favorite part....

A Metallic Pink Wall at the far end.

Pink and metallic, sweet and sparkly, nice and pretty. The dusty pink shade depicts the girl's sweet and growing spirit, while its metallic streaks define her delicate strength and character.

Accent Lights
INAYA loves colours and lights. Combined these two created a lovely and magical bedroom. Accent lighting installed in the right places accentuated the room's best features. LED strip lights in pink and blue were added under the bed to provide this magical and colourful bedroom.

   Perfume Shelf!
Perfumes like Christian dior
Tomford, guerlain, chanel, YSL Black opium , flower bomb,Chanel coco mademoiselle , miss dior , lush karma , the body shop white musk lover ,  charlotte tilbury scent of a dream , byredo gypsy water, clarins eau dynamistane treatment fragrance , fenty eau de parfum , ralph lauren romance , marc jacobs perfect Etc were all you could see on The perfume shelf

A walk in closet big enough to be room was situated at the far end with a glass sliding door. Ranges of designer Clothes shoes and bags from Louis Vuitton, gucci, balenciaga ,dior ,prada ,stella mccartney, fendi, saint laurent , givenchy , balmain, kenzo, alexander mcqueen, giorgio armani, tomford, berluti, burberry, CK,  DKNY, Ralph Lauren valentino Etc were all eyes could see.
A dream come true!
INAYa is surely her father's Daughter

Elegance, style and luxury in a room. This dreamy bedroom fits INAYA ,Classic accents including cornices, gilt-edged mirrors, tufted headboard and glass chair gave the room its old-world rich air, while modern touches like the patterned pillows, fuzzy rug and branch chandelier provided a modern-day upgrade.

The Story begins....

Vote
Comment
Share

Hauwa Alkalee🤍