Maybe, Just Maybe{1}🤍

THE FADEELS

THE Fadeels were known to love Luxury, Money,Fame,Status, they got all that!
This is what it looks like inside The FADEELS LUXE RESIDENCE .

    Inside, the luxe residence is spread over 36,000 square feet and boasts eight bedrooms and no less than 20 bathrooms. Decked out in the most luxurious of materials, the opulent interiors have been likened to a 'resort oasis', and we can't say we disagree.

Hidden behind guarded gates, the extravagant estate is surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens and offers luxury amenities in abundance.

The showstopping mansion has been designed to perfection, from the glamorous sweeping staircase in the vaulted entryway to the plush lounge complete with a stunning marble fireplace. Elsewhere, there are a whole host of extravagant living spaces, including the chef-style kitchen, a beautiful dining room and this bar complete with LED strip lights and plush seating.

However, deep underground the mansion is hiding a secret. The 20,000-square-foot basement is home to a state-of-the-art entertaining space complete with a resort-style spa with a pool, massage room, sauna and steam bath. If that wasn't enough, there's also a games room, movie theatre, bar and sports courts – everything a billionaire could ask for!

   Somewhere in the luxe Residence , situated at the second floor , Barrister Fadeel's only daughter was asleep.

   INAYA FADEEL MUHAMMAD
INAYA is The only daughter to Barr.Fadeel, Having three big brothers , INAYA was the baby of the house.

   She is a 19 Year old, Studying medicine in Nile University of Nigeria in the Federal capital Territory. At  19 she was in her 5th year in the university ,INAYA is a bubbly person, she gives this friendly impression wherever she goes, Being born with a silver spoon and being the last child and only daughter didn't make INAYA a spoilt brat,

Comment
Vote
Share
Thank you 🤍

HauwahAlkalee🤍