020

Lacey knew how she was keeping the fact her little sister was pregnant hidden from everyone. She knew what was at risk.

Lacey also knew how she was keeping her relationship with Severus secret. She knew that if anyone were to find out, then they would both be in for it. Especially Severus. He would end up in Azkaban. And she didn't want that.

All that Lacey knew was that everything was just getting more and more messy. And she hated it. She just wanted life to be simple. But it was never simple. She was a Malfoy.

When she woke that morning, she sighed as she saw it was only 6am. She hated waking up too early. But she hadn't been able to sleep recently.

She left the dormitory and walked down into the common room. Draco was there with Alexia. "What's going on? Sibling meeting without me knowing?" She asked.

Draco smiled. "She's upset. Thought I'd comfort her. Why are you awake this early? You never wake early," he said.

"I couldn't sleep. Figured I'd get an early start on my potions essay. Got to keep the dungeon man happy," Lacey said as she sat with them.

Draco nodded and stood up. "I'm going to head to breakfast. Look after her," he told his twin.

"Always."

***
Lacey sighed as she left the great hall. She saw Harry Potter and walked over to him. "You need to be careful with what spells you're casting Potter."

"What?"

Lacey said nothing as she walked off. She was taking delight in winding up Harry Potter. She looked to see Severus and smiled. "Well if if isn't potions man who's giving me orgasms," she said as she looked to him.

Severus glared. "You need to be quiet. Do you know the risks you're creating?" He said as he looked to her.

"Life is a risk Severus. I thought you knew that. That's why you're risking your life snooping on you-know-who," Lacey said.

Severus rolled his eyes and sighed. "You need to not mention that. Do you know the dangers you are all facing?"

Lacey smiled. "I'll give you a blow job later and make up for it," she told him as she turned and walked off.

Severus stood there and watched her. Not knowing what was going on with her.

***
Lacey sighed as she walked around the black lake. She saw her sister walking towards her. "Alexia. Whatever it is, deal with it yourself. I'm not in the mood for it. And you're a big girl," she said.

Alexia frowned. "I didn't want your help with anything. I came here to tell you that father is here. And he wants to talk to us. You didn't have to talk to me like that," she said as she turned and walked off.

"Lex. I'm sorry."

"Save it. I'm a big girl."

Lacey groaned. She didn't know what was going on with her. She wasn't acting like herself. She felt like there was something going on with her. Like she had been slipped something.

***
Lacey groaned as she walked along the corridors. She felt dizzy. But she didn't know why.

Before she could move any further, everything went black. But just who had poisoned Lacey Malfoy?