A Knight and a Pawn

Start from the beginning

"Leone, protect the girl. Anna, Izumo, Misaki, with me." Mikoto said as Fallen Angels began to descend into the room. The angels didn't waste time as they charged at Mikoto's group.

Mikoto swiped his hand, creating a wave of red and black fire that hit the first group and annihilated them. More came as Izumo, Anna, and Misaki began to fight using their fire and magic.

"It's a little cramped in here," the exorcist said as he finally got up, coughing up blood as he held his ribs in pain.

"You're right. Allow me to clear the room," Mikoto said as his power flared around him with red lightning arcing off him, creating an explosion outward from himself.

The blast was so powerful that it destroyed everything in the area, including the entire house, as it crumbled down around the fallen and the exorcist

Asia stared in awe at the power Mikoto wielded as she saw him standing calmly amidst the ruble and cloud of dust as red lightning sparked off him.

Mikoto then brushed off some dust that had gotten on his jacket as he turned around and approached his peerage who were gathered near Asia and Leone

"Let's go," Mikoto said as they all nodded before walking off, following Mikoto as Leone carried Asia, piggy-back style.

Unbeknownst to them, from the rubble, a hand shot up out of it, holding a sword of light.

~

The next day at the bar, someone was pounding at the door as Harada groggily walked over and opened the door wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt, having just woken up even though it was like 11 am. When he opened the door, he found Issei breathing heavily.

"We're closed," Harada said groggily.

"Asia!" Issei yelled as Harada groaned before stepping aside and letting Issei in.

"Upstairs," Harada told him before closing the door and locking it again. Issei then ran up the stairs before coming to a room that looked a lot like the ORC.

The room was dark, as most of the objects were made of dark wood. There was minimal lighting but just enough to see two couches with a coffee table, shelves lining the walls with books filling them, and then there was a big desk at the other end of the room where Mikoto was sitting.