Beach Day! | Chapter 17

Mulai dari awal

Chara: Fri? And you could teleport?

Y/n: Maybe I was a Magician but hadn't had time to develop my powers?

Chara: Maybe you could do that tomorrow?

Y/n: What?

Chara: Develop your powers?

Y/n: I don't even know how. I'd have to ask an expert or a Magician.

Chara:... Well, you saw Creator X, right? What did they say to you?

Y/n: Err. They said about trusting a Monster and called me a lair.

Chara: Is that why you were sad yesterday?

Y/n: Yeah...

Chara: Aww, babe. Don't worry, you're not a liar, I'm sure they're just playing mind games on you.

Y/n: But I'm not going to ask them for help, there has to be someone else.

Chara: Maybe mom or dad? Surely the Magic is the same? Or the learning process?

Y/n: Maybe. But let's discuss this over breakfast with them. It's time to get up now.

I sat up and Chara instantly grabbed me and pulled me back down.

Chara: No. Not until kisses.

Y/n: Ha, alright.

Chara immediately pressed her soft lips against mine and we both kissed each other. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed softly. But the kiss started to get more intense thanks to the feeling of our chests pressing against each other. I felt Chara rub her chest on mine and I felt her nipples start to harden. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Chara who looked at me and giggle.

Chara: Could I have some starters?~

Y/n: No. And no foreplay.

Chara: Mmm, you're no fun.

Y/n: Chara, we can do this any time we'd like. But right now, it isn't the time for me.

Chara: Oh...

Y/n: But I promise that we will do it again.

I softly rubbed Chara's cheek with my hand and she smiled before pecking me on the lips.

Chara: I'm looking forward to it.

Y/n: Uh-huh. Well, how about we get out of bed?

Chara: Fine... only cause I wanna be with you.

I smiled at Chara and softly pecked her on the lips. I then got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I opened it and looked through the purple-coloured clothes I had whilst I heard Chara yawn behind me.

Y/n: Hmm, maybe something casual. How about you, Angel?

I looked back at Chara and she seemed to blush before giggling.

Chara: Casual's fine, Knighty~

Y/n: Heh, alright.

I looked back at the wardrobe and picked out some purple and black shorts and a white t-shirt with a purple-coloured SOUL in the middle.

Y/n: Shorts or a skirt?

Chara: Hmm, shorts, please.

Y/n: T-shirt?

Chara: Crop-top.

Y/n: Ok. Green?

Chara: Mhm.

Y/n: Alright.

Chara: Thanks, Y/n~

Y/n: Haha, no problem.

I looked in the wardrobe and took out some black booty shorts and a green and black striped crop top. I closed the wardrobe doors and tossed Chara her clothes. She caught it and thanked me with a wink before getting out of bed. She then shamelessly got dressed in front of me and I did the same to her.