Seasons

"Well aren't you going to let me in?" Persephone asks with a slight snark. Carolina moves to the side to allow here in. 

"What are you doing here?" Carolina questioned with weary. Eric wasn't the biggest fan when the gods show up unannounced. 

"I've come to check upon my child," the goddess says as if it was obvious. The goddess of Spring and Fertility understood humans more so than her husband. But over the years she hasn't been the most tolerant of them. Out of all the gods she was the one with the least chosen children. Artemis was picky; however, she still had more children compared to the fertility goddess. Those they bestow gifts upon where considered their children. "You really can't think I wouldn't make my presence known." 

"You know how Eric feels about Haven knowing about what we are. She is a little girl who doesn't need added pressure."

"Do you honestly believe you can hide it from her forever. Calliope gave her mother the gift of words. Evangeline used her gift to write stories that inspired many. Eric went into the military using Ares gifts. Ethan used Athena's gifts for strategy and wisdom to his advantage also. Carter took Daskalos gifts to become a professor. And then there's you. Dionysus helped you make your fortune in wine." Persephone stalks around her. "You try to be benevolent on saying you don't take advantage of the gifts we gave you. Do not forget that as easily we gave you these gifts we can easily take them away." The aura around them started to feel heavy. Carolina backs down in fear of the goddess's wrath. "Now where is the child?" Carolina doesn't answer her. It's still too soon. 

Oblivious to the situation, Eric was tucking Haven into bed. "Uncle," Haven murmurs. 

"Yes Haven."

"How come I don't get to meet the rest of the family?" Haven asks curiously. "You weren't so happy when Aunty Carolina showed up." Eric sighs at the fact Haven was very observant. Unlike his sisters Haven voiced her observations. It was santa claus all over again. 

"Well that's cause when you have siblings you don't always get along. Uncle Ethan and Uncle Carter are a prime example. Those two fight like junkyard dogs. Aunty Carolina finds entertainment in our arguments. Also Aunty Carolina is a very special case when it comes to family." 

"What about grandma and grandpa?"

"It's best not to deal with them. Now time to go to sleep. You get to go see Jacob tomorrow." A bright smile appears on her face. 

"Yay I get to see Jakey tomorrow!" 

"Only if you go to sleep." Haven snuggles into her bed. 

"Good night Uncle Eric." 

"Good night kiddo." Placing a kiss on the crown of her head before turning off all the lights and leaving her room. With a placentend look he headed to the living room. To his shock he found his sister not alone. "What in tartarus is going on here?"

"Careful nephew my husband might hear you," Persephone jest. "How's Haven?" 

"She's fine. You shouldn't have awakened her powers yet. She's just a kid." 

"A war is coming. The Fates warn that the undead will go to war with each other soon." Eric pauses for a moment. There's only one group of people that came to mind, the Cullens. Saving Haven from the nomads was just the beginning. He could feel it in his bones. Which worried him to no end. He ran into a vampire years ago. In the end it wasn't pretty. That was something he didn't want his dear niece to go through. It was not something Evangeline would want for her daughter. "Don't worry I'm not here to cause chaos." 

"Really than what are you here for? Cause it seems like all of you are showing up. Haven is to young to understand our world! I won't make the same mistake my parents made."