Port Angeles

Bella agreed to go dress shopping with Angela and Jessica in Port Angeles. Even though she was not planning to make an appearance at prom. She mostly wanted to go to the bookstore she looked up after talking to Jake. Haven was with them cause Angela and Jessica asked her to come. Jessica was excited to have someone to dress up. Haven didn't mind cause she never really gets to buy dresses.

She was going around the store trying out all the tiaras. "Haven come here please," Angela calls out to her. She runs over giggling as she approaches the teenagers. "What are you doing?" Angela questions her amused and takes off the tiara. "Having fun?" 

"Hmhm," Haven agrees. 

"Why don't you go and find a dress?" Jessica suggest. 

"Okay!" Haven runs off to find the child section of the dress shop. 

"She's so cute," Jessica comments. She then turns to Bella sitting by the window. "What do you think?" she asked Bella.

"It looks great," Bella replies. Her head still focused on the bookstore. 

"You said that about the last three." They were interrupted by a bunch of men cat calling them. The girls sneer in disgust at the comments. Once the men disappears Bella heads out to the bookstore. Haven runs over and drags the teenagers to the dresses. "Alright hold on let's see what they got." The girls enjoyed dressing up Haven like a little doll. 

Haven twirls around in all the pretty dresses. Not being able to choose any of them. "Let's try this one," Angela suggest one. Haven runs to try on the dress. "I'm glad we brought Haven," Angela tells Jessica. 

"Yeah, she's more enthusiastic than Bella was," Jessica agrees. "Is it me or are they so awkward with each other?"

"Well what will you do when you go live with your father and he has a child that you've never met?"

"Yeah I guess, but I mean Haven is such a sweet heart. I've never seen the two even interact with each other. I think I've seen her interact with the Cullens more so then Bella."

"The age difference is a little over a decade. We might be in the same grade but she's still a kid." Haven comes out of the dressing room wearing a blue and tulle dress decorated with stars. 

"Why don't you look gorgeous," Jessica coos

"Why don't you look gorgeous," Jessica coos. "Lets go see if we can find some shoes." The girls forget their previous conversation and continue shopping with the little girl. Haven gave the girls the money her father gave her for a dress. Jessica sent Bella a text saying they were going to wait by a nearby restaurant.  

Haven was eating an ice cream a little ways away from Jessica and Angela. A woman with red hair and blood red eyes approached her. "Well aren't you a cutey," the woman says. She crouches down in front of Haven eyes meeting. Haven looks at the woman with interest. She's never seen anyone with red eyes before. "What's your name? Mine is Victoria," the woman introduces.