PART:- 7: JIMIN 💜 SOHEYON

{JIMIN's P.O.V}

The ball dance was going very great cause why not..!? I was dancing with the love of my life. Could there be anything better than this? Ofc not. But my thoughts were totally different just a min ago cause that prince Jungkook was being too touchy, not exactly touchy but according to me his hands on her waist was said to be touchy even though it's a part of the dance. Heck! I guess I was jealous, let's just forget that cause nothing can be compared to this lovely feeling. Her in my arm's. Sohyeon, princess kim sohyeon. I know she is out of my league but I can't help and want her more. From the first time I saw her, it was my first day at work and I was so damn nervous and she walked towards me without any care in the world while having a chocolate. She stood beside me and said "Why the hell are you so nervous? I know it can be tough to handle that chimpanzee, but you don't need to get so nervous." She was not the best at comforting but just her presence made me feel calm. From that day till now my tiny little crush on her kept growing and now I want nothing but her in my arm's, happy and safe. "Where have you lost Mr.Park" Soheyon voiced out, "I am lost in your beauty princess" I said with a sly smile on my face making her cheeks go crimson red. Omg. She is so cute. "Are you blushing at my comment princess??"  I said as she cleared her throat "Y-you got it wrong, it's just too hot in here" She said and looked around trying to avoid eye contact with me. "Hmm! It is hot here, maybe because of you." I said with a smirk with a cool exposure but only I knew that I was nervous as hell. My insides were burning inside, hundreds of questions running inside my head. "Am I looking like a creep by saying these comments? Fuck! She might think I am a crazy freak fella or something? I don't know? Maybe I sound cringe to her?" My thoughts were cut off when I noticed her cheeks taking a brighter shade of red making my heart beat faster. "Is she blushing out of shyness or embarrassment? Is this a sign that she might also have a crush on me!?        
"Mr. Park? Where are you lost again?" She asked, making me snap out of my thoughts. "I was thinking if we could go somewhere private…  you know.. To talk maybe!?" I asked hesitantly, I finally gathered the courage and now I won't back up, today I will express my feelings to her. "Ohk! That sounds like a good idea… I guess" She replied and we excused ourselves from the dance stage and walked towards a corner as I picked a flower on the way, from the nearby flower vase. As we stood behind a pillar, I got on my one knee, held out my hand with a rose, gave it to her and started off with a not so typical speech of proposal - "Princess Kim Soheyon, I maybe just one of the thousands of workers you are surrounded with. But I wanted to confess to you that, I have fallen for you, I have fallen for your charm, your beauty, your personality. Since the first time I saw you till today the spark of love just kept blooming within me. Today when I saw you in this dress, looking so beautiful, with the gorgeous dimple smile on your face, my heart beat a thousand times more than usual, forget about butterflies, I felt like the whole damn zoo was dancing in my stomach, I didn't know how to express these feelings to you. To be honest, I mastered up the courage to confess to you only when I saw you dancing with prince Jungkook, maybe I was jealous. But now here I am, on my knees, confessing my love to you. There is no rush for you to give me an answer to the proposal right away, you can take your time and I think you might, no you will reject me but still I wanted to express my feelings to you." I said and looked deeply in her eyes. She stood still for a second and took the flower from my hand and replaced it with her own hand. "You confess to me then you, yourself decide the answer. You confuse me Mr. Park. I wanted to accept this proposal cause I might also have developed feelings for you but you have already decided yourself that I will reject you. I am angry Mr. Park" She said, making me utterly shocked. "D-do you really l-love me!? I asked her while stuttering still unable to believe what she said but all my confusing thoughts Dissapeared as soon as she nooded at my previous dumb question. I kissed her hand and got up from my knees as I pulled her towards me with my hands around her waist and her hands rested on my chest. We looked into each other's eyes, not saying a word. Just the opposite person's presence was important, the look in our eyes and our Rhythmic heartbeat expressed more than our words could. My eyes travelled to her soft looking kissable lips and same goes to her, I gave her a hesitant look to which she smiled that's it, I leaned in and smashed my lips on her, kissing her ever so passionately, our lips moulded together like a perfect puzzle. I love her, and after this I am ready to fight the world for her but never ever going to lose this precious gem. Oh! God. This is the best day of my life. 

~Next part will be uploaded soon

.
.
~Next part will be uploaded soon.. Till then stay safe, stay tuned!!
.
.
~Sorry for any grammatical mistakes!
.
.
{~THE STORY ABOVE ISN'T TRUE AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE IDOL OR PEOPLE MENTIONED IN HERE'S CHARACTER. STRAIGHT FORWARD, THIS IS JUST A STORY.