MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) Kushinada.

Alias: The Bladerunner, Arasaka's Nightmare.

Role: Nomad.

Age: Around 20.

Affiliations: Arasaka (Former), Maine's Crew

Personality: Calm, Dedicated, Brave, Strategic, Honorable.

Personality towards Arasaka: Murderous, Cold.

Likes: Hunting Arasaka, Killing Arasaka, Lucy, David.

Dislikes: Arasaka, Militech, Faraday.

Partners/Family:

Lucyna Kushinada: Sister.
Info: Lucyna Kushinada is (Y/n)'s younger sister. She is 3 year's younger than (Y/n). she shares her brother's dislike for Arasaka and is one of the few who have seen his face. She is attached to her brother and gets defensive when someone speaks ill of him.

Adam Smasher: Mentor.
Info: during his time in Project Blade, (Y/n) was trained by Adam Smasher to better utilize his Cybernetic Body. when (Y/n) betrayed Arasaka and went to find his sister, Adam didn't stop him. instead, waited for when they would reunite, not as comrades, but Enemies.

David Martinez: Student.
Info: (Y/n) didn't meet David traditionally, he actually met David's mother first before encountering the boy after saving the two during a Car Crash. He would take David under his wing after David acquires the Sandevistan.

Gloria Martinez: Unknown.
Info: after being saved by (Y/n), she would be in a coma for some time. being taken care of by (Y/n), David, and Lucy. when she awakens from it, (Y/n) gives her a rundown on what she missed and even joins (Y/n)'s Crew which is formed after Maine's Death.

Rebecca: Ally.
Info: She is one of the first to join (Y/n)'s crew. She is also one of the few who's seen his face. She's also been saved multiple times by (Y/n) who constantly scolds her for her recklessness. But she plays it off. She likes to mess with him.

Kiwi: Unknown.
Info: (Y/n) encounters Kiwi in his search for Lucy. although at first Kiwi was cautious about him, she would warm up to him and even would join his Crew for the hell of it when he approaches her with the offer to join.

Falco: Best Friend.
info: Falco would encounter (Y/n) before everyone else in Maine's crew. Falco, being a Nomad, would meet (Y/n) a few times and the duo would become Friends. Falco even has (Y/n) called, Silver Bro in his contacts.

Maine: Ally.
Info: Maine met (Y/n) after (Y/n) had found Lucy. The two were radically different. (Y/n) didn't appreciate that Maine was using his sister for Criminal purposes. despite this, (Y/n) was still grateful that he's helped in keeping Lucy safe.

Dorio: Ally.
Info: Dorio met (Y/n) around the same time Maine did. however, (Y/n) wasn't too hostile to her as he was to Maine. After meeting him, she's had to break up arguments between (Y/n) and Maine.

Pilar: Ally.
Info: (Y/n) dislikes Pilar at first. He kept an eye on the man incase he tried anything with Lucy. if Pilar did, (Y/n) would've killed him. but, he wouldn't get that chance and would warm up to him. seeing him as an Ally less then an annoyance. 

Appearance: