Jungkook's POV:

I was talking to her. I didn't think she would accept me that much easily but okay I am happy. She did accept me. What more do I want? I already wanted to make her my girlfriend and after chatting for 25 minutes. She sent me a 'bye' message.

I don't want to stop talking to her. We both are talking after 3 years. I really don't want to stop it. So I was still sending her messages to talk to me more and more and more. But she is not replying. Why?

Si Jun's POV:

I started studying again but my phone is buzzing again and again because of notifications. I got so irritated that I switched off my phone. Yeah and why not? My books are much more important.

I looked at the watch and it has become 4pm. I yawned and drank a whole glass of water. I grabbed my phone and switched it on. And guess what? Here are 12 messages from that boy. Why? Is he mad? Oh. He is a possessive boyfriend. I thought that and saw his messages.

"Don't say bye."

"I want to talk to you more."

"Where are you?"

"Talk to me."

"More."

"More and more"

"Don't stop chatting."

"Ahh ...why are you not replying?"

"Babe...."

"Where are you?"

"You are making me angry."

"Talk to me."

These were his messages. What the hell? He is a cheap type of boy. I rolled my eyes and thought of telling him that I'm not Hae Soo. I'm Si Jun. I was talking on behalf of Hae Soo because Hae Soo is out of town today. So I sent a message.

(On the other side)

Jungkook's POV:

I was laying on my bed with so much annoyance and sadness and why would not? My girlfriend was ignoring me. What kind of girlfriend is she? But then I got her message.

"Hey you mister, stop irritating me. I'm Si Jun. Not Hae Soo. Talk to someone else. I don't have time to pass with you." She sent me this message.

"How could she? I am her boyfriend." I thought and gritted my teeth.

"I am your boyfriend." I text her.

"What rubbish? I told you I'm not Hae Soo and I am not your girlfriend." She replied. I knew it she will deny but I will not let you go this time Si Jun.

"Look at your messages. Scroll up and then read messages. You accepted my proposal and I'm not talking to Hae Soo. I don't even know anyone named Hae Soo. I'm talking to you Si Jun. You are my girlfriend." I text her.

Si Jun's POV:

"What rubbish? I didn't accept anyone's proposal but still if you think that then okay. Let me see that." I texted him and scrolled up. I widened my eyes when I read those messages.

"How could it be possible?" I mumbled worriedly. I didn't accept anyone's proposal. What is this? When did it happen? I gritted my teeth.

"Hae Soo....." I screamed angrily. I called her. She picked up.

"What did you do with my ID?" I yelled angrily.

"What are you saying? I didn't do anything." Hae Soo said.

"Really? A random boy is calling me his girlfriend. What is this?" I yelled.

"I don't know. I only talked to my crush. You don't believe me." Hae Soo said and I sighed.