Chapter 56 - Not happy

Start from the beginning

What if she was dead? I shook that question away from head, not wanting to entertain such possibilities.

My heart beat accelerated in apprehension. I went down on my knees next to her body and pressed my hand to the cut on her arm which happened to be severe than the rest of them, but no matter the pressure I applied the blood still gushed between my fingers and passed under my hand.

"Sienna...." I whispered her name in a soft tone, pushing back her hair that was damp from the perspiration and cradled her face between my hands. She doesn't answer. Her eyes stay shut and her face had lost its color. She looked so pale and white-ish like a China doll.

I refrained from yelling out for help so it wouldn't alert the children and lifted her up in my arms. The blood spread into my T-shirt, the bright red quickly darkening, taking on a brownish hue.

I made sure her head was resting on my chest before meandering out of the bathroom. Blood dropped down from her body, leaving a trail as I made my way out of the bedroom and kicking the door shut.

I walked down the stairs, my heart beating out of control at the sight of her lifeless face. I was so fucking scared at this moment. I would have lost my shit if she wasn't breathing. That was a relief.

"What the fuck happened to her?!" Manuelle asked, rising up to his feet the minute I stepped down from the last step and kept walking towards the front door.

"Oh My God! Sienna!!" Camilla gasped in horror, taking in Sienna's lifeless body in my arms with her blood soaking my shirt and dropping on the floor. Isabel let out a loud cry and slapped her hand over her mouth in shock.

"She did this to herself." I gritted out through clenched teeth, signaling for Nico to grab my car keys before rushing out of the mansion, not waiting to be asked any further questions. She had already lost a ton of blood in the bathroom and I don't want to find out what's gonna happen next when she eventually bleeds out.

"Open the fucking car!" I demanded.

Nico did as instructed and I got into the backseat with Sienna still in my arms. Her blood was gonna mess up the sleek leather seat but at this point, I couldn't bring myself to care about my favorite car.

Niccolò got into the driver's seat while yelling at the guards to open the fucking gate. Manuelle got into the passenger's seat and gave the women instructions on what to do while we were gone.

They wanted to come along so bad, but they had to stay and watch the kids.

I took out my phone from my pocket with my other hand around Sienna's shoulders to keep her steady and swiped my bloody thumb across the screen to call for more security so what happened last time wouldn't repeat itself again.

"Okay, boss." One of my men on the receiving end answered. I hung up the call and threw my phone to the seat.

Nico drove the SUV out of the huge golden gate and sped down the street. Manuelle occasionally glanced at his sister who was still unconscious with a solemn look on his face.

I brushed some strands of her blonde hair covered with blood and kissed her forehead, stroking her cheek with my thumb. Her breathing was gradually slowing down but her heartbeat was steady.

"Please don't leave me, Sienna. I can't leave without you. Please fight for me, fight for us, fight for our kids and the people who love you." I whispered, swallowing the fist sized lump in my throat as a tear slipped out of my eye and landed on the tip of her nose, rolling down the side of her blood smeared cheek.

Seeing her like this almost made my heart to stop beating. Why the fuck did I leave her alone when she was fucking devastated? I should have been there for her.