3

•~•~Chapter 3- Getting To Know, Other Connections and Fights~•~•

~•~Author POV~•~•

"Well.. basically my dead name is Katie but my real name is Pidge and my mother won't except that so she keeps trying to call me Katie-"

"Which leads to arguments? Your not to different from me."

"Why are you out here?"

"I live with my brother because my parents are dead.. and he pissed me off by using one excuse, because I have a mental problem, and I go to see my brother in law, and I stay with him."

"Who's your brother in law?"

"His name is Keith, he has and older half brother Shiro, his boyfriend is my older brother, but he's going to propose soon, so I'm starting to call him my brother in law"

"Wait, Keith Kogane?"

"Hm? Yeah? How do you know him?"

"He's one of my best friends!"

"Small world"

They both laugh a bit. I sat down next to her after calming myself down.

"Why do you have a bag?"

"That's probably I question I would ask I just explained that!"

Pidge quickly recalled me saying blushing out of embarrassment and started laughing again. I joined her and calmed down a bit.

"Anyway I better get going, do you think I could come with you? I don't really want to face my mother again.."

"You don't have any clothes though?"

"My house isn't far from here and I'm probably gonna stay one night"

"Sure, I'll call him and let him know"

Y/n took her phone out calling Keith while walking with Pidge who called Matt the tell him what's going on, he showed up inside her window opening it and throwing the ladder down. Pidge quickly climbed down and scurried to get pyjamas and a nights worth of clothes. Matt was going to tell their parents when she left.

Y/n got the get go from Keith, but Lance was there.

"Alright, now let's go"

Pidge said walking to the side gate to go the long way.

"Where are you going?"

"To Keith's house?"

"The forest is a shortcut, that's why I went through there"

"Oh, well alrighty then, lead the way!"

Pidge smiled. Y/n shook her head smirking and started to walk through the forest aswell, Pidge following beside her.