FOUR

[unedited]

Word Count: 1,600+

Once the beautiful white snow on the ground was being tainted by the scatters of blood. The buildings that were built ever since the beginning was being destroyed during multiple fights. It was as if it was switched when the former pro heroes had left to investigate what triggered the alarm while doing area checks around the base to see if there were any cracks on the barriers.

The light-haired blonde with blood scatter on his cheek, matching his hands that were covered in blood that wasn't his own. It wouldn't be the first time he had killed someone in the name of defending his friends. It doesn't make it easier remembering the first time he had to at the very beginning apocalypse.

The 17-year-old Bakugou Katsuki immediately scatters off the unmoving body and falls on his butt. His ruddy red eyes landed on his hands and his palms were trembling while engulfed with red liquid from the dead body beside him. His eyes were moving between the death-ending injury upon the dead body and his hands.

He did that.

He killed someone.

Before he could even start hyperventilating, the loud smack against his cheeks snaps him out of his thoughts to bring his focus upon the worried (eye color) eyes staring at him.

"You didn't have a choice. He would have killed both of us." The tearful eyes stare back into his eyes, as he takes in the shape you are. You were already in tough shape even more than previously. You were still recovering from the stunt you pulled days before the separation from everyone else. You bruised your whole body beyond its limits as a consequence of using your quirk.

"You saved me." You caress his cheeks, wiping away the tears that were running down his cheeks. He couldn't lose more people than he already has.

He doesn't even know if his friends, even make out alive during the wave of the undead that came out of nowhere. The reason why he wasn't alone was that he was already carrying you on his back while they wandered to the address of the safe haven with a compass.

The anger, the fear, the loss, along with everything else. It was now starting to catch up to him and breaks down into tears.

When he had thought, he had lost a lot of people who he cared about without admitting it to anyone. He recovered most of them, but you did kill one of his closest friends.

He did lose someone at the hands of you and killed him with no hesitation or remorse. Kaminari still has nightmares about it along with Mina. They all have nightmares because you murder their friend, their classmate with no mercy.

However, the sight in front of him reminded him of when one of the local mafia gangs found their little reunion spot where all students that were enrolled in schools such as U.A, Shiketsu, Ketsubutsu, and Sejin high schools. It was in all courses such as general, support, and business. It was a complete disaster making everyone run in different directions. It was the very first week of the apocalypse.

The sound that made everyone stop in their tracks was a shrieking mixture of a roar. Bakugou immediately looks up to see an enormous dragon-looking thing diving down similar to an eagle grabbing onto its prey with its sharp claws. It was going in the direction of the crowd.

Without warning, Bakugou gets pushed onto the ground by someone which was repeated by other people who were trying to protect the citizens from harm's way. Within seconds, the dragon looked like he was grabbing onto a bunch of people and stabbing them with its sharp talons taking them to the sky. A group of seven people jumped off of the dragon user immediately leaping into action.