𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Requested by @J3llyB34ns2000
BIT OF SMUT IN THE VERY BEGINNING
HENRY POV

I pinned the woman down. She yanked my tie down pulling me closer and kissed me passionately. Her lipstick smudging on my lips and neck. This woman was Julia, my co-worker.

She was so fucking gorgeous, her silky soft hair, the way she swayed her hips and she walks. And now she is under me, helpless, her cheeks a fuming red, her makeup messy her hair a mess as well. I removed her blouse to reveal her blue laced bralette. I sucked on her collarbones, leaving visible marks on her soft skin. I removed my shirt tossing it aside. My hands glided down her sides. I fumbled with her pants before removing them successfully. She wore a matching blue lace thong.

I fumbled with my belt and removed my pants and boxers, eager to please her. I pushed the pace aside , slowly pushing myself in her. I kept a reasonably steady pace, one which was not to faster so it was uncomfortable but one where it could make a woman scream with pure bliss. She grasped my arms and flipped me over. She bounced up and down. I heard a faint click but didn't think must of it. I felt that lovely feeling build up.

"Fuck! Just like that!" I threw his head back.
"HENRY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?"
Julia came to a halt, and looked toward the door wide eyed.
"Y/n!? What are you doing home so early!?" I laughed nervously, knowing I was fucked (literally yes)

"We're done." Y/n threw a box of chocolates and an envelope on the ground before storming out the door slamming. Julia began dressing,
"I should probably go, I'll see ya round Henry." I waved and smiled at her. She left her heels clicking the hard wood floor. I walked over to the card and sweets and picked them up. I opened the card to be met with instant regret.

Today was out three month anniversary and I forgot!

-
I paced back and forth staring at my phone, specifically staring at a text I was wanting to send but could find the gut to. Instead I called her.

'I was ignored obviously. A few moment later a text from her appeared, it was a video file? I opened it to be met with pure horror. I gasped is shock and even a bit of jealousy as I watched my best friend please and toy with my ex. She screamed his name, something that she never did with me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I threw my phone across the room.

(hello luvs! I haven't written smut so this one might have been sucky and I apologize. I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves
<3
WC- 475
-williamaftonsslut
:)