𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

Heheheh Halloween special :D I love Halloween so much.

Masquerade balls, a place where filthy rich men with egos bigger than their dicks, gather and enjoy a lovely evening. The thought of meeting a masked lover, someone to dance with and not be concerned about their identity. Such a small mask hiding something so big. It was all too good to be true. A wealthy friend of yours always hosted a masquerade ball on the night of Halloween. You were always invited. He had a theme for every year. This year is black, white, and purple. All rather beautiful colors. A stunning floor-length gown was what you chose. The small jewels sparkle under the light. Your hair down. Your mask, a simple one. Various complex patterns make up the mask.

 Various complex patterns make up the mask

( a little something like this)

The clock stuck at 10:45 pm. A honk is heard from outside your window. Your friend, Chris, was always so kind and sent a limo to pick you up.
-
the place was gorgeous, the walls covered with vines and flowers all in the colors white, black, and purple. A beautiful chandelier hung low from the ceiling. You walked around looking for Chris. He was known where to be found, you took two steps back before running into someone. You get your ankle to give out and you stumbled backward. Luckily, the person was able to catch you. The cold metal from his rings sends a shiver down your spine.

"My love you must be more careful, it would such a pity to fall in such a stunning dress." He spoke in a deep accent. A charming smile spread across his face. He lifted you forward back onto your feet. He took your hand and kissed the top of your palm.
"I'm William, it's a pleasure to meet you...?" He liked at you with sweet eyes, still holding your hand.

"Y/n." You smiled as did he. You finally took a moment to glance at his attire. He wore a purple and white suit. The coat seemed to hug his waist perfectly. His mask, a white color with bits of purple mixed within. His eyes, oh his eyes. They show a ravishing color of grey. His sharp jaw, his facial feature from what could be seen, was lovely. He seemed as if a little angel had created him. He held such beauty, it seemed to have a chokehold on you.

" Love I hate to be rude but it's quite disrespectful to stare." He lifted your chin, your eyes meeting. He smirked before walking away. Your face felt hot.
NO ONE POV
Y/n swerved through the crowd of people still looking for Chris. Many other looking for him as well. Having searched the whole place, the only area where he could be was his office.

Y/n walked through the large hallways, assorted vases and artworks decorated the walls. She arrived at the door she knew was his office.

Y/n POV
I knocked on the door. Shuffling was heard from the other side and faint mumbles of curses got louder and louder.
"Kyle this is not the fucking time! I'm busy!" Chris looked up at his eyes full of regret.

"Y/n! Oh my dear I'm so sorry, I thought you were somebody else!" He smiled apologetically.
"Look I'm terribly sorry but I'm really busy right now, I'll come down right away and look for you." I nodded and restored my mask. When I returned to the main ball, I went straight to the bar.

2nd PERSON POV
The bartender wore a black suit and tie. Along with the black mask.
"What can I get for you?" He asked as he served the man beside you.
"White whine please and thank you." He grabbed the bottle and poured you a glass, sliding over to you. You nodded and smiled.

On the orchestra that sat on one of the balconies, started to play romantic music. Many people took their partners hand and danced. Some of their clothes creating a confusion flash from black to white. Sighing for you knew that mysterious lover you want so bad, isn't coming for you. You head rested on you hand, the white wine just sitting next to you.

A small tap of your shoulder.
"I believe everyone else is dancing, but you and I." He smiled at you holding his hand out,
"𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?" You smiled as you felt your cheeks burn. You gladly accepted placing your hand in his. He guided you to a more open space. He placed a hand on your waist, and held you other up with his. The way his hand held you ever so close, you felt safe. But this man still was a complete stranger, all he had told you was his name, William.

He swayed back and forth, twirling you.  The look of adoration in his eyes, the smile on his face, it all felt like a fever dream. He pulled you closer and you swayed once more. As the song came closer to an end he twirled you more and more, your dress spun beautifully. The final verse, he dipped you, one hand on the your back the other on the cheek. He lifted you back up and smiled.
"Thank you love, I enjoyed our dance."
"As did I." You went to walk away but he gripped your wrist and pulled you towed him. His hand resting under your chin. He kissed your cheek. But you wanted more than just a simple kiss on the cheek. You kissed his lips, oh how soft they were. He hands wrapped around your waist, your hands cupping his face. His face a flush pink after the kiss.

The announcer said the ball was over it was now 1 am. You gather whatever you had and left. Knowing you likely won't ever see William again disappointed you, but that's what you get when it's a masquerade ball. Perhaps you two will meet again, just maybe.

(HEHEHE HAH ITS DONEEE. Anyway, I thought this would make a amazing chapter so here we are! I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween! I love you all so very much and remember please take care of yourselves<3

Wc- 1081

-williamaftonsslut
:)
P.s HOLD UP, I just realized that this is my 31st chapter! And Halloween is on the thirty first! Ok that's kinda dumb but I though it was cool.