𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

Today sucked, barely anyone showed up for work. So it was you and Eric waiting tables, working the prize counter, cashier, everything. William was also there but he did absolutely nothing to help. All he did was mess with you the whole day. He took the tools you needed for the arcade games, spilled soda all over the floor and some carpet, and to top it all off he tripped you while carrying a large pizza to a party table. They got that pizza free.

"Hey Y/n, I'm sorry but my shift ended so I gotta go! Good luck!" Eric waved and bolted out the door. Looks like it was only you closing tonight. You mopped the floors and scrubbed the carpet, yet no matter how many times or how hard you scrubbed the floor wasn't any less sticky and the carpet still had that huge splatter. You were fed up at this point. Will hadn't left yet so make him clean it up it's his fault anyway. You stormed down to his office and practically punched the door.
"WILLIAM GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE YOUR CLEANING THE SODA SPILL!" No response, maybe he died? Hopefully. You rattled the door handle, locked. You knew Henry kept spare keys for every door in this building in his desk drawer. Without another thought, you grabbed the ring of keys. You unlocked the door and burst it open. William was in his office, yet his chair was facing away from the door. His head was leaning back, occasionally groans escaped his pretty lips.
"William, what the hell are you doing?"
"Nothing now fucking leave bitch jeez." You were not about to put up with more of his shit. You walked over next to his, your hand clenched into a fist, you were ready to punch the crooked teeth right out of his mouth. He was jerking off.  You grabbed his wrist so hard that the veins in his hands bulged out.
"The fuck not." He just glared up at you.
"Y/n you better let go of me."
"No." He tried to quickly jump up but you pushed him down. 
" Where are they?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
" Don't play dumb Afton, you used to go at it with your wife all the time."
He tapped a drawer with his foot. You smirked at him and opened the drawer. Now don't get me wrong it was weird touching someone else's toys but at least you weren't using them for yourself. You grabbed the cock ring and the vibrator. You slid the cock ring on him, he shifted uncomfortably. A slight groan exited his lips. You turned the vibrator on and placed it on this throbbing pink tip. He immediately threw his head back.
"Oh fuck!" He clenched the seat handles to the point his knuckles turn white. You turned the vibrator to the highest setting.  Luckily everyone had left because William was being awfully loud.
"Hgn! Oh please!" His legs shook and he came. He panted loudly, sweat dripped down from his forehead.
"Go clean the soda up I'm going home." You kissed his cheek and left.

Forgive me, I don't feel like this was the beat I could so I apologize. I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves.
<3
-williamaftonsslut
-563 words

Requested by UwU_CoffeeQeen