Italy

Hunter

We landed in Italy and collected our bags after exiting the gate. A man loaded pushed a baggage cart toward the exit out to a car waiting for us at the curb. We climbed inside while the man loaded our bags into the cargo area.

After the doors closed, the driver took us to a villa. Italy was much different from the States. Vineyards peppered the landscape.

"If you noticed the several vineyards, that's common in Italy," Mason said.

"Why vineyards?" I asked.

"Wine is a prominent drink in Italy. The different grapes create a unique and savory taste. But wine must age to taste perfect."

"I don't know anything about wine."

Mason chuckled. "No, but you will. It's important to learn the cultures of countries when you conduct business. Respect is vital. Insults can create animosity between people."

"So, keep your mouth shut. Got it."

Mason glanced at me in the car and arched his brow. "Hunter, you will do well not to speak before you think. People will expect a reaction. It's your job not to give them one. Understand?"

I nodded slightly. I didn't understand Mason's lifestyle. Money and business didn't appeal to me. It seemed more trouble than it was worth.

The car pulled into a circular drive in front of a villa and stopped. We exited the car. While Luciana and Cole entered the villa, I stared at it, unsure of my surroundings. I didn't belong in this life and didn't understand why Mason wanted me. I had nothing that would benefit him.

"Hunter!" Mason's voice snapped me from my self-reflection. "Come!"

I sighed and followed Mason inside the villa. Mason spoke Italian to an older woman before having me follow her. I ascended the stairs to the second floor and walked toward a bedroom. The bedroom had a king-sized poster bed with a dresser and a chest of drawers. Besides a closet, it had an en-suite bathroom.

"Are you new?" A soft voice asked.

I whirled around to see a young girl standing behind me. "What?"

The girl approached me cautiously. "Mr. Mason mentioned he brought a guest."

I noticed the girl's Italian accent. "What happened to the other woman?"

"Rosa is my mother. My name is Serafina. I help her when Mr. Mason visits."

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen. How old are you?"

"Fourteen."

"Is this your first time in Italy?"

"It's my first time leaving my home state."

"Oh, I could help you if you want?"

"Do you drink wine?"

"Excuse me?"

"Mason said people drink wine. I've never had wine."

"I miei genitori (My parents) allow me to sip wine during holidays but not much."

"You're what?" I squinted my eyes and cocked my head.

"Oh, my parents. Sorry. I forgot you're an American." Serafina blushed in embarrassment.

"I don't know Italian."

"Of course." Serafina nodded in understanding.

My eyes traveled from Serafina's face down her body. She had brown hair with the sides pulled into a clip as it laid upon her shoulders. She had a curvy body, with her dress accentuating her tiny waist. I couldn't help my eyes roaming her body as my dick stirred in my jeans.