"are you going to hurt me," she asked me. I shook my head

"no, I'm here to help, dear. Now please don't move. I'm going to carry you to my ship," I said as I slowly picked her up "what's your name, dear" I asked her once she was in my arms

"my name... is Brûlée," she whispered.

"Now, Brûlée, I need you to stay awake, so I can treat your wound. Can you do that for me" I asked of her? she nodded slightly.

Once I was on my ship and in my room, I placed her down on my bed and took out my medical supplies, and started to treat her injuries. she flinched away a couple of times and cried in pain.

"it's ok. I'm almost done," I say as I finish up. Once done, I bandaged her head and made her lie down.

"I have to go my brothers might worry," she said as she looked at the clock on my wall.

"Please lay down." I say, "the wound is fresh. If you want, I can go get your brothers," I say as I give her some water. All she did was nod and start to drift.

"We live in the forest close to the river," she said "they might all be looking for me," as she closed her eyes.

"don't worry. Just rest here. I'll find them," I say as I place a hand on her shoulder as she finally falls asleep. Once she did, I put everything away and headed out to look for her brothers. Once in the center of town, I saw a bunch of little boys walking around, seeming to look for something.

"excuse me," I say to one of the boys with stitches on his mouth

"what do you want" he snapped at me with a glare. The boy behind him glared

"are you Brûlée's brothers," I asked him. his eyes widened as he kicked me, tripping me and pinning me to the ground

"WHERE IS MY SISTER" he yelled at me

"calm down," I say as I try to push him off. he looks around 10 and well built. "she is on my ship. I brought her there, she was injured, and I just wanted to help her," I say as he slowly got off my with the help of what I assumed was his older brother.

"what happened," the older one asked me.

"she was attacked by a couple of boys." I said as I got up, "she wanted me to get you."

"Can you please take us to her?" he asked of me as more of what I assumed were more of their brothers came behind him.

"Sure, come on," I said as I grabbed his hand and started to lead them to my ship. "I'm sorry we started on the wrong foot. My name is Todoroki Moon," I say as we walk.

"oh ya, my name is Perospero. These are my brothers Katakuri, Daifuku, and Oven," he said "can you explain more of what happened.

"Sure," I said as we got to the docks. "I was walking around, and I heard someone scream. She got a big slash on her face, and they beat her up. I stopped them before they could do worse, but the scar on her face might be permanent. " once we got to my ship, I started to help them get on "please, she just fell asleep. "I begged them to be quiet as we entered the room where Brûlée was. They were instantly at her side holding her hand.

"Oven, can you go get Cracker and Amande," Perospero said to his brother. He just nodded and ran out.

"she should be fine," I said. "I'm going to stay in the village for a couple more days. I can take care of her wounds until I leave," I said as I saw how Katakuri started to cry over her.

"if you would. The villagers here don't like us that much," Perospero said as he looked up at me. I smiled and left my room for the other room I had. I started to make the bed so I could sleep, and I also took out some blankets for the other kids. when I went to go hand them to them, I saw a girl that looked around 9 years old holding a baby in her arms. she looked at me and smiled and mouthed a thank you. I smiled at her and nodded my head before I turned to look at the boys.