Rachel placed the glasses down then put her arm around Ashely, "She means out and proud, lipstick loving, after ellen reading girlfriend."

"So you're lesbos?" He looked between them. Rachel just tilted her head in response. The man began scooting away, "Message received."

Once they were alone again, Rachel went and sat across from Ashely. Ashely reached for her drink as did Rachel. They both took a sip, then Rachel set both of the glasses to the side. She wanted to see her girlfriend's face and look into her eyes as she spoke to her.

"So you're graduating tomorrow and you're leaving me soon, which is why we're here." Rachel continued, "I want tonight to be all about you. We can do whatever you want."

Ashely started getting in her head, "Me leaving, what would that mean for us?"

"Long distance relationship. We trust each other, so it'll be fine." Rachel reassured her girlfriend.

"Those never workout though. Either someone calls it off or someone cheats." Rachel could hear the worried tone in her voice.

"That's not us. You know that." Rachel got up and moved the stool next to Ashely, "I had to go through a couple of people to get to you and you really think I'm gonna let you go that easily?"

"Then I'll just stay here." Ashely suggested with a smile.

"Ash . . " Rachel reached for her hand, "We both know that's not an option. If we don't have trust, we don't have anything. I trust you, 1000%. Do you trust me?"

Ashely didn't hesitate, "1000%."

Ashely and Rachel continued their night out at the night club, drinking and dancing. Tomorrow was going to be a day the blonde never forgets and Rachel was going to make sure of that. After the club, the two strolled around tree hill then eventually stopped for ice cream.

All of Ashely's words were slurred and some of Rachel's. She was really hammered but she's less intense that way. Nonsense was coming out her mouth which made Rachel laugh.

Soon enough Ashely was hugging a pole and Rachel had to pry her arms off of it. Soon after dragging her from the pole, the two finally reached Rachel's house. Rachel opened the door and soon helped her drunk ass girlfriend up the stairs and to her shared bedroom with Brooke who she did not expect to see that night.

"Thought you were staying at Peyton's?" Rachel questioned the burnette as she entered the bedroom with Ashely hanging off her shoulder.

"Last minute change of plans." Brooke was just then walking out the bathroom, "What happened with her?"

"I told her to quit while she's ahead. You know how loopy and uh-" Rachel was trying to find another word to use that was less offensive.

"And loose she gets when she's drunk?" Brooke finished her sentence using the word that Rachel didn't want to exactly use.

"Your words not mine." Rachel gently laid Ashely on her bed, "I'm just gonna let her sleep it off."

"So you two aren't going to - uh . . " Brooke didn't want to make it seem awkward but that was already happening.

Rachel immediately shook her head, "She's really drunk and that's called taking advantage. Something I don't do." Rachel then climbed on the side of the bed and tired to pull Ashely up to the pillows. "Could you at least help me change her clothes?"

As Brooke began to take off Ashely's shoes, she watched Rachel take off the dress and that only reminded her of the time her and Ashely woke up ass naked next to each other. Which is still buried amongst the two till that very day. She quickly shook her head from that thought before going to Rachel's dresser and looking through some clothes so Ashely can wear.

Eventually pajamas were on Ashely, Brooke was in her bed and Rachel had just climbed in next to Ashely. It was 11:30 at night and they at least needed to be up by 7, because the graduation starts at noon. So Rachel reached for the lamp switch and pulled on it, turning the light off on her side.

Everyone went to bed.

• • •

It was finally the next day, Graduation at least for Ashely. Rachel had put on an alarm, so her and Ashely could wake up on time. Ashely's parents weren't coming because they were stuck on their business trip and well, they didn't want to come. So all she had were her friends, brother, and girlfriend. If not your parents, that's really all you need.

The alarm went off. Brooke groaned and Rachel slammed her hand on it, turning it off.

"It's graduation day!" Ashely sprung up, "And nothing is going to ruin it!"

"Babe, you drank way more than me. How are you not - what?" Rachel spoke in a groggy tone. She was very confused.

Ashely shrugged, "Adrenaline?"

Rachel lightly chuckled as she sat up and leaned back against the headboard. Ashely walked around the bed to Rachel. She leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on her girlfriend's lips. Rachel wrapped her arms around Ashely and pulled her down. She then rolled them over and now she was on top. She leaned down and continued to kiss Ashely.

Brooke opened one eye and sleepily rolled her eyes. As she was turning over, she grabbed one of her pillows and threw it at Rachel and Ashely. They both turned their heads towards Brooke, then back to each with a smile.

"I love you." Ashely whispered.

"I love you more." Rachel responded with a light smile.

Eventually the two got up and had gotten dress. They met Chad and Alexa at the school, so the two could put on their cap and gowns. It was an end of an era for Ashely and Alexa. They weren't ready, they had their whole lives in front of them.

Just putting the cap on and standing next to Alexa, she couldn't help but think of Jay and how close he was. She did feel some guilt because she was still there and that she could've done something but today was the present. If she knew him as well as she thinks, then she knows he would want her to spend the day the best way she knows possible - with Alexa, Chad, Rachel, people who should be kept close because you don't know how long you might have them for. Losing Jay taught her that.

She just like the rest of the class was told to rise from her seat. The principal then announced the graduates and everyone with a smile on their face, took their caps off and threw them in the air.

That's when she knew. Her life wasn't going to be the same after high school.

 Her life wasn't going to be the same after high school

a/n:
that's a wrap for act 2!!

PLSSS COMMENT
UR FEEDBACK OF
THIS CHAPTER OR
THOUGHTS