16- The Proper Plan and Monday

2 Days later... Sunday

"Right so what's the plan then Adora for this upcoming week?" Mom asked as she spotted me for my set on the bench.

"Really mom asking this while I'm doing a bench press?!"

"Yes, now what is your plan?"

"Tomorrow, I plan on working on my leg more. I will be careful don't worry; I know it's only been a few days, but I need to work on it otherwise it won't be as strong as it was before. I also plan on having a day with my friends here if that's ok?"

"Yes, that's fine and yes I was going to say working on your leg is fine but be careful."

"I will, I promise! On Tuesday, I will have a days break before I work on my leg and muscles on Wednesday. I plan to get my haircut on Tuesday as well because I kind of need one and I want to change my hair."

"Ok, a pretty relaxing day, I know a hairstylist if you want to give her a try? She's quite good, she did my hair for me." I noticed mom look away as she finished that sentence. Is she blushing? "Anyway, what's the plan for the rest of the week?"

"Um... On Wednesday, as I said, I will be working on my leg, and I was wondering if you would teach me how to cook a couple of things? I want to learn so that I know how to because cooking is an important skill!"

"Hmm, are you sure it's not because you want to cook for someone?" Mom said as she smirked and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Why would I want to cook for Catra, I don't see why that has any importance towards learning to cook?"

"You did it again Adora, I never mentioned Catra."

I blushed beet red as I tried to move on from that embarrassing moment. "On Thursday I plan on seeing Catra actually at this café that Mermista recommended in Salineas. I wanted to tell her that I like women because she must have seen the straight wristband I wore at the party and obviously that's not true anymore."

"Go for it Adora, the worst case scenario is that she will berate you, but I don't believe she is that kind of person. She will understand but she might be a little confused at first but know that you are loved by everyone on the team regardless of who you like!"

"Thanks mom, On Friday I was wondering if we could invite the whole team over for a sort of party/get together?"

"Yeah, we can definitely do that! I think that will be good for everyone not just us, plus we can also introduce them to the new Grayskull household!"

"I'm never going to get over the fact that I'm a Grayskull now, thank you for adopting me and letting me be your daughter!"

"AWWW, come here Adora!" Both mom and I embrace as we share a nice hug. "Right sweetie, it's nearly midnight and if your going to be training you'll need you strength."

"Ok, good night mom, see you tomorrow!" I put the bar with weights back on the rest, Wow I got so distracted that I didn't event realize I was still doing bench presses. Mom is right though I do need energy for tomorrow to train and recover. I go to my room and change into my pyjamas as I get ready for bed.

"I hope you have a good night Catra and see you soon."

Monday

When I wake, I feel refreshed and ready for a hard day's work! I look at the clock and realise it is 8:58. "Oh, I need to text Bow and Glimmer to see if they want to come over to spend the day with me and if they can stay for a sleepover!"

GlimBow

Adora> Hey GlimBow, I was wondering if you guys wanted to spend the day with me at my new house?