10- Matchday- First Half

SUNDAY GAMEDAY

When I woke up, I felt fully refreshed from the previous day's and night's events. I am ready for this game.

I was so excited that I forgot to do my morning routine and rushed out to go to the gym and focus on improving my physicality.

Around 8:30AM there was an announcement on the speakers. "Can everyone head to the main entrance because we will be heading off at 8:45, thank you." I quickly ran back to my dorm grabbed my game bag and ran for the main entrance.

I arrived last. "Come on Adora, we're leaving in 2 minutes!"

"Sorry coach!" I got on the bus and got in a seat next to mom. All the way there we talked about our little surprise to our fans and the announcement we would make after the game.

It didn't take long for us to get there because we were going to our Bright moon stadium. When we arrived, there were already fans there waiting. Many called out our names and asked for photographs and autographs. I was surprised when a young girl asked for my autograph. "Ms. Weaver can I have your autograph please?!!"

"Of course, what's your name?"

"My name is Flutterina!"

"Well, Flutterina, I hope you enjoy the game!"

"Thank you!!"

I waved goodbye to Flutterina and headed into the changing room to prepare for the warmup training session. I put on the shirt that had the name Adora on the back and then changed into my kit with my shin pads and boots. I ran outside with the team and the roar of the stadium was insane, the game hadn't started, we hadn't won but the atmosphere was intense.

We did a couple of training drills like El Rondo and a switch of play drill as to not give anything away to the Horde FC players. I looked over and I saw Catra talking to Scorpia and laughing. I felt a tight pain in my chest at the sight but then Catra looked my way and... waved?

I waved back and then got on with the drills. We headed back inside at 9:50 and got ready for the game. I changed into my number 7 shirt with Greyskull on the back of it. Seeing that made me realise how lucky I am and how I'm now a Greyskull, Mara's daughter.

It was time to head out, I was at the back starting because our main striker Kim Hyunjin was injured. I heard the whispers from the Horde players all looking at the back of my shirt as we entered the tunnel ready to head out.

"Hey Adora~, why does it say Greyskull on the back of your shirt?"

"H...hey Catra, like everyone else you'll find out after the game, but it is a big announcement."

"Aww, well good luck you're going to need it!"

We headed out ready for the game. It looks like both Catra, and I are starting, this will be interesting.

"Welcome to today's match between Rebels United and Horde FC. For those just joining us I am Jewelstar with my sister Tallstar, the teams are just exiting the tunnel in what is a beautiful day in a beautiful stadium."

"Yes, I couldn't agree more sister, today we have a great game lined up for us with a new addition to the starting line-up of Horde FC with their new manager Entrapta Dryll and two for Rebels United. Of course, we can't forget number 20 Huntara, Horde FC's newest signing who is on the bench. Both teams are lining up in a 4-2-3-1 formation. From what I can tell here Catra replaces Hasuel in the number 10 position wearing the number 18 shirt and for Rebels United the 15 year old Frosta makes her first team debut replacing Spinnerella wearing the number 16 shirt. Adora... Greyskull? replaces Kim Hyunjin in the number 9 position wearing the number 7 shirt.