phone call

I HATE THIS SO MUCH

"Have I told you how hot you look right now." Toni whispered to herself as she glared at Cheryl who was doing her makeup at the vanity.

"You've mentioned it a few times, yes." Cheryl let out a small chuckle before powdering her nose as a finishing touch. "Voila!"

Toni stared at her girlfriends beauty, she only had one thing on her mind right now.

A small smirk grew upon Toni's face as she got up and walked over to Cheryl. Before Cheryl could even acknowledge she was there, Toni's lips smashed onto hers and they were stumbling around the room. Her soft palms became tangled in the brunette hair before they walked into a vase that was sat on the nightstand. None of them cared, because they were in eachother embrace. 

The taller girl lay flat on the bed as she had a moment of realisation that she had to share with Toni disappointedly. 

"Babe, I have to leave now." She giggled as Toni was planting large love bites on her neck. 

"Five more minutes." She mumbled into her skin. Cheryl couldn't dispute the fact that there was no where else she wanted to be than with her girlfriend right now. It didn't take her long to agree to Toni, and it also didn't take her long before her dress was being unbuttoned by her girlfriend. 

"Can I?" Toni said clearly, her fingers lingering over the small buttons.

"Yes." She said through moans, she looked down at Toni with hungry eyes and Toni couldn't wait any longer. She slipped the dress down her thighs as she continued kissing her lips.

Toni's long fingers grazed over her girlfriends bra trim before taking that off as well and making her way down between her thighs. She began running her hands between her girlfriends legs and slowly spready them to reveal a growing wet patch on her red laced underwear. Toni chuckled proudly to herself as Cheryls moans echoed through the bedroom. Before Toni could even ask for permission to remove the item of clothing, Cheryl screamed:

"Yes, fuck, just do it, Toni, please!"

And with that, her panties were halfway down her legs and Toni's mouth was hovering over her centre.

ding, ding, ding!

Toni lifted her head up to look at Cheryl. The redhead rolled her eyes and reached over to the nightstand to turn her phone off, but Toni had better ideas. The same type of smirk from earlier was now on Toni's face, altering Cheryl she had something in mind. 

"No, answer it." Toni whispered to her.

"But,"

"Answer it."

Cheryl lifted the phone to her ear to hear Veronica's voice from the other end. Toni's face was soon back between her legs and her tongue making slow, circular actions around Cheryl's clit.

"Oh, hey, Veronica." She said, trying to cover the fact that she was getting ate out by her girlfriend at the same time she was on call to her bestfriend.

Toni's pace quickened as she inserted three fingers into her.

"Fuck! No, Veronica, I'll be there, OH MY GOD, soon." Toni couldn't help but laugh at her own antics, but nonetheless, she carried on. 

"Every...Fuck, Toni. Everything's fine." Toni could tell that Cheryl was reaching her climax, so she started kissing her clit and slowly her pace of her fingers down. She always knew that helped.

"Cum for me."

Cheryl shook her head as the nervousness in her stomach that Veronica would hear her rose. After a few seconds, she couldn't take it anymore and let it all out.

"Ohh, fuck!" Toni grabbed the towel from beside the bed and cleaned Cheryl up as she listened to the conversation on the phone, giggling.

"No, I promise everything's all right, I don't think I'll be able to make it anymore." She said, trying to hide how out of breath she was. "Okay, bye." 

Toni couldn't hold in her laugh anymore as she jumped on top of Cheryl and gave her a big bear hug. "You did good, Im proud of you, babe."

"I'm going to get you back for that."