the better boyfriend

inspired by the song "boyfriend" by dove cameron. that song is so gay and so great, why wouldn't you like it?

cw: homophobia, slurs, slight hints of abusive relationships.

Cheryl went searching for Veronica, who happened to be her ride to this party. She went round every room of the mansion, yet there was no sign of the raven hared girl. After ten minutes of wandering, Cheryl made the decision to just walk home. She looked around her bag for her phone before walking down the stairs. She dialled Veronica's number and waiting for 5 rings before it going straight to voicemail. Cheryl let out a grunt and left a voicemail.

"Thanks for being my ride here. I looked around for you but couldn't see you anywhere. I'm just gonna walk home, see you tomorrow." The stairs were home to multiple teenagers who were making out, crying, drinking and doing other things. She pushed past them all as she scrunched up her nose. Just as she was about say her goodbyes to her friends, one girl caught her eye.

She was sat alone on a sofa, mascara running down her face as she ran her finger round the rim of her red cup. Something in her body wanted to go up to her and ask her to dance, but she was so sure she had a boyfriend. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, and began to walk over to her.

"Are you okay?" Cheryl said calmly, not even startling the girl.

"Yeah, I'm great. My boyfriend made me drive him to this stupid party, which isn't really my scene, you know?" Cheryl's eyes squinted as her gaze shifted down to the red marks on the girls forearm. When the mysterious girl realised what cheryl was staring at, she rolled down her sleeve quicker than she could've said "go away."

"Are those grab marks?" Cheryl wandered intrudingly. When those words left her mouth, the girl sighed sadly and spoke over her.

"You see that brunette boy over there? The one kissing and dancing with that blonde girl? That's my boyfriend." The girl said with a sad smile appearing on her solemn face. Cheryl shook her head in despair, before rummaging through her bag for something. She pulled out some makeup wipes and mascara, showing them to the girl with a smile.

"Listen, if that boy can't appreciate how beautiful and amazing you are, then he does not deserve your time." Cheryl said, removing the mascara stains off the girls face. "Look up." She applied mascara to her eyes, and it was in this moment, she realised just how gorgeous she was.

The girl sniffled as Cheryl finished doing her mascara. She smiled when Cheryl got up off the sofa and removed the cup from the girls hand. "Come on." Cheryl reached out her hand and motioned for her to come to the dance floor. "Let's make this boyfriend of yours jealous."

A slow song came on and the girls boyfriend was still kissing some random person. The girl got up hesitantly, and rolled her eyes playfully. Cheryl pulled her over to the middle of the dancefloor. The redhead pulled her in close, her hands resting just above her ass.

"My names Toni, by the way."

"Cheryl," She said softly, not letting go of her waist. "What's your dickhead of a boyfriend called?"

"Steven." Toni laughed. This time, it was Toni who pulled Cheryl in even closer than they were before. Their bodies moved in sync with one another's, just like the butterflies in both of their stomachs. Cheryl could smell the sent of Toni's perfume which lingered around her body. Their bodies were touching as Cheryl rested her head on Toni's shoulder.

"I could be a better boyfriend than him." Cheryl whispered, running her hands down the figure of Toni's body and placing them below her ass. Toni let out a soft sigh before lifting Cheryl's chin up with her finger.

"Prove it." The brunette said seductively, gathering Cheryl's full attention. Cheryl squeezed her ass and ran her hands up her body. She slid her hand around the parts of her dress where her skin was revealed. The redhead cupped her cheeks with her hands and placed her lips onto Toni's. The kiss got more intense by the second, so much so that she started attacked her neck with kisses. Toni let out a silent moan when she kissed a certain part. Cheryl smirked against her neck and gripped her waist tighter than before.

Her boyfriends eyes landed on the two girls, who were making out on the dancefloor. His loud, drunk steps got closer to them. Yet they only stopped kissing when Steven slapped Cheryl round the face to separate the two. Cheryl pulled her hand up to the place where he slapped and laughed.

"This is my girlfriend, what the fuck do you think you're doing."

"Making out, what does it look like?" Toni replied, getting a smile of approval and pride from Cheryl.

"Whatever, I always knew you were a fucking faggot anyway." Just as he was about to walk off to his other girls, Cheryl's eyes squinted yet again, before lifting her hand up and punching him in the jaw. He lay on the floor with his eyes closed, and everyone carried on dancing. Toni stood there with her mouth gaped open. However, she started laughing before grabbing Cheryl's arm and running outside with her.

Toni was still holding onto Cheryl's hand once they reached her car. Cheryl got in the passenger side and Toni got in the drivers.

"For the record, I don't usually go round punching girls boyfriends" Cheryl's hand groped Toni's body, pinning her up the car door. The redhead climbed onto Toni's lap, not breaking the kiss once. Her lips roamed around Toni's neck once again, before making her way up to her ear. "You're beautiful." Toni let out a moan as Cheryl bit down onto her neck. She grabbed her waist with her once hand and started to kiss her a little rougher.

"Cheryl, we shouldn't be doing this." She said through moans. even though Toni knew she was enjoying this way more than she enjoyed it with Steven.

"I know." Cheryl agreed, her voice sending a shiver down Toni's spine., Those two words escaping her lips did nothing for Toni to move away, instead, she pulled Cheryl closer to her. Their lips connected themselves again, making Toni moan in ecstasy. Cheryl slowly started grinding on Toni's thigh as the brunette smiled through the kiss. Toni pulled down one strap of Cheryl's dress and then the other, revealing the red lace bra she had on underneath.

They pulled away for air as they looked at one another in awe. Cheryl unstrapped Toni's dress and bra t the same time, causing them to fall below her breasts. Cheryl flipped Toni around so the brunette was know on her lap instead. Cheryl slowly grazed her fingers down Toni's naked back. Cheryl pulled Toni's dress down below her thighs.

Even with the lack of space they had, Cheryl was doing all of this so effortlessly.

Toni bit her lip, cursing herself for reacting to her touch so easily. Cheryl smirked as if she could read her thoughts like an open book. Toni felt so utterly exposed to her as the redhead eyes continued to explore every inch of her.

Toni uses her body to push Cheryl closer against the car door.

"I know you want me." Cheryl whispered.

"You have no idea."