date night

"Cheryl, may I know where you're taking me?" Toni asked for the umpteenth time.

"No." Replied her girlfriend "Be patient," She continued.

"We've been together for two months, and it's already great." Toni ironically said, the only think she knew is that she was in a car.

Nothing.

"You'll have to get used it then, won't you." Cheryl shrugged. "I'm kidnapping you." She finally confessed.

"I can see that thank you very much, Sherlock." Toni replied as she folded her arms with a stern look appearing on her face.

"So, a bit of patience, victim."

"You're unbelievable..." Mumbled the shorter girl.

"Me?" Asked Cheryl, dragging out the "E" as if she wasn't annoying enough.

"I didn't say anything." Replied Toni in the same tone as her, trying not to combust at how cute Cheryl is.

"Something wrong?" Insisted the redhead.

"Apart from the fact you're literally kidnapping me, not really." Replied her girlfriend.

"It's called love, TT."

"It's called 365 days, Bombshell. And if you ask me, i'm not really into that."

The girl finally gave in and let out a laugh at her girlfriends words. "Don't worry, stupid. That's not my thing either." She looked Toni dead in the eye. "Or is it?" She added with a smirk.

"Hey, eyes on the road. I don't want to die during this kidnapping." Toni raised her voice as she stared out her window her.

"Show your kidnapper some respect young lady!" Cheryl retorted with a grin.

"Okay, well if you're going to kidnap me, can we please put some music on." Ordered Toni, in desperate need to change the subject.

"The last time I checked, you don't turn on music during a kidnapping." She sighed.

"You can't hold hand during a kidnapping, but here we are." Replied Toni, pulling her hand away from reach of Cheryls.

"Ugh, even a real kidnapper would get fed up of you." Teased Cheryl, turning up the music.

"All this because I made you wake up."

"Excuse me, there are billions of ways to wake someone up, especially when you're in a loving relationship, but no, you decide to scream in my ear and chuck a bucket of freezing cold water at me." Sighed Cheryl, reminiscing about her wakening this morning.

"I thought you were dead! You had been asleep for 13 hours." Replied Toni, trying not to laugh at what she had just said.

"Too funny, I even forgot to laugh."

Toni knew that she wasn't serious. That was their relationship type, she loved their play fights, they made her feel happy. Cheryl turned on the bluetooth in her car and gave her phone over to Toni to play some music on Spotify. Toni put on her favourite song and Cheryl couldn't help but to smile as Toni hummed the lyrics.

"You have an amazing voice," Cheryl complimented, as she always did when Toni sang. And like every time she complimented her, Toni would turn a shade of pink that made Cheryl laugh even more. Toni looked away as she mumbled a quiet 'thank you'

----

"Kinky." Said Toni under her breath as Cheryl wrapped the blindfold around the shorter girls head. "Ouch, watch my hair!"

Cheryl rolled her eyes as she tried to adjust the blindfold so she couldn't see a thing. "Here you go, Rapunzel."

"Guide me then, and if I hit a pole, I will leave you."