Ryder ups his game.

*why is this class going by so slowly?" Kyla thinks tapping her foot on the ground. *and Charlotte? Of all people. She's not even that pretty.* Kyla thinks getting angrier by the second.

*DING*

The teacher turns her head, "Kyla, since you love to be such a distraction why don't you read to the whole class the text you just received." The teacher states crossing her arms.

Kyla looks at her phone and sees it's from Ryder automatically turning her phone over, "no thank you."

"No?" She says. "No." Kyla responds smirking.

"Get out of my classroom and wait in the hall so we can have a chat." The teacher says thinking she has won this argument.

"I will gladly leave but I'm not waiting around, have a good day miss." Kyla says smiling and walking out.

"You really do know how to make a scene love." Ryder says leaning against a locker. Kyla rolls her eyes, "what do you want?" "You." He responds. "Something original please." Kyla says.

They begin to walk down the hall side by side quietly until Ryder speaks up.

"Okay fine, what if I said I didn't want you?" He asks. Kyla tenses up and stops walking. "What do you mean?" She asks. He opens a back entrance and steps outside holding the door open. "You coming?" He asks.

Kyla nods. She steps outside as they head to Ryders car. They get inside and she tosses her bag in the back and then crosses her arms staring at him.

"What if I don't?" Ryder asks repeating himself.

"Why are you thinking like this all of a sudden?" She asks. "You have seem to taken an interest in Adrian and I'm not gonna sit and wait for you to get over your latest crush." He says shrugging.

"It's not like that." She mumbles. "Then what is it Kyla?" He says getting more irritated by the second.

"I don't know." She says. "Mhm." Ryder nods.
—————————————————————————
"Please." Jackson mutters under his breath. Jackson wraps his hand in Ellie's hair. Jackson is leaning against a desk in an empty classroom. Ellie on her knees in front of him.

Ellie continues to tease him not, actually touching him, kissing his v-line and palming him over his boxers.

"Ellie please." She smiles, dropping his boxers. She licks up his cock, holding eye contact with him. He drops his other hand to the side of her face.

"You're so beautiful."

—————————————————————————

"We aren't together Ryder why do you care so much?" Kyla blurts out.

"That's a good question." Ryder says.

Kyla's phone then dings. She looks down to see it's from Adrian. *shit*

Ryder immediately takes her phone looking at the message. "Sit with me at lunch?"

"RYDER!"

Ryder responds back to him and then tosses Kyla her phone.

"No thanks." Kyla looks at it and back at him. "You can't boss me around Ryder." "Why can't I?" He asks.

"Because you don't own me." She says.

Ryder nods as he turns the car on and heads to his house.
—————————————————————————
"Fuck Ellie I'm gonna cum." Ellie continues to go her same pace and Jackson releases in her mouth. Out of breath he leans back fully on the desk. Ellie tilts back swallowing and wiping the sides of her mouth.