Who's in charge?

"I don't think I stuttered, get your hands off of her." Ryders jaw tightens. Ryan takes one hand off and smirks. "Aren't your her brothers friend?"

Ryders expression doesn't change. "Who wants to know?"

Ryan smirks and leans in taking his other hand away from Kyla's waist. "I don't think Jackson would be too happy that you're being jealous over his little sister, hm?"

Ryder's face turns even more red. "Walk the fuck away before you regret it."

Ryan laughs, "Kyla."

Kyla turns around, "yeah what's up?"

Ryan smiles down at her, "do you wanna get out of here?"

Kyla grabs his shirt pulling him closer to her, "depends where are we going?" Ryder rolls his eyes and takes her hands off of him. He grabs her by the elbow and pulls her upstairs.

"Ryder what the fuck?"

"Are you serious right now Kyla? What was that?" He asks as he shuts the guest room door.

"Lower your voice my brother could hear us and you need to calm the hell down. He is a friend."

Ryder is pacing back and forth, laughing. "Right, a friend that wants to fuck you." Kyla rolls her eyes, "Tipsy you is such a protective jerk..." His eyes widen and his face goes blank. She walks over to him and pushes him against the door. "Tipsy you is also extremely sexy."

He looks down at her still angry, he grabs her waist pulling her in. She feels the bulge in his pants against her stomach. Her breathing becomes heavier. His face is still stone cold. He leans down while taking one of his hands putting it through her hair and pulling her head back exposing her neck. He bites her neck slightly and then whispers in her ear. "If you let another boy put his hands on what is mine, he will not live to see another day, and your ass will be so bruised  you will not be able to sit for a week."

She plays with his waist band and looks up at him with a hint of innocence in her eyes. "Is that a threat?" He glooms over her and grabs her jaw with his hand that was previously tangled in her hair.

"No, sweet heart."

"That was a promise."

He breaks away from her, and opens the door heading back downstairs leaving her flustered. She runs her hand through her messed up hair, trying to calm it from Ryders hand. She groans and grabs the hair tie off of her wrist, *bun it is* she thinks, she flips her hair back up into a bun. Ryan knocks on the door, "hey Kyla, you in here?" "Yeah." She sighs while responding.

"You okay?" He asks with a bit of worry in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine."

He cocks his head to the side raising his eyebrow.

"I promise." She puts out her pinky finger and he takes it in his with a smile.

Ryan lays down on the bed and put his arms behind his head, he glances over to see what Kyla is doing.

She is fixing her top in the full body mirror placed on the opposite side of the room.

He looks down to see the bulge in his pants. *fuck* He groans and stands up trying to hide it. She turns around and smirks at him. She glances from his pants back to his embarrassed face. "I'll see you downstairs?" She asks walking towards him. He nods. "No words?" He looks at her with pleading eyes. She puts her hand on his shoulder while walking past and whispers, "pathetic."

He slumps against the wall when she shuts the door, Kyla was used to being in control, dominant. Making boys feel like they had zero control, the thrill of it, she loved it, but with Ryder she wanted nothing but to be controlled.