Naughty girl

Ellie wakes up and blushes, Jackson is still in her arms. He is sleeping so peacefully.

She turns to the clock, seeing it's midnight. She tries to slowly move out of his arms, and he sleepily pulls her in tighter.

"Jackson.." "hmmm?" He answers.

She smiles down at him. "I gotta go to bed." "Mhm go to bed in here." He responds, he is rubbing his thumb in circles, on her stomach underneath of her shirt. She starts holding her breath nervously.

"Don't make me beg you." He says. Her eyes widen. She scoots down and wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He puts his face into the crook of her neck and wraps both arms around her waist.

"Goodnight Elle." He says. "Goodnight." She responds, face red.
—————————————————————————
Ryders truck has been parked outside of the house for hours, after going mini golfing, they got food and came back to sit in the drive way and talk.

Kyla giggles, "you said you wouldn't bring that up again."

"Well." He says flashing a smile. He looks at her and sees some of her vanilla milkshake got on the corner of her mouth. "You got something there." He says pointing to the corner of her mouth .

She takes his thumb and wipes it into her mouth, sucking on his thumb holding eye contact with him.

He gulps, staring at her mouth, "don't do that." He warns. "Do what?" She giggles.

A bulge in his pants starts to form and he takes his hand away from her face to cover himself, "oh so sexual tension will make you hard but me naked won't?" Kyla asks.

Ryders eyes widen, "Kyla."

Kyla huffs and crosses her arms, "what?"

"I purposely tucked myself slightly right before I went into your room because I knew you would pull something on me." He smirks at her. Her mouth drops slightly.

"You're such an ass." She says, he laughs.

"So then since you were able to does that mean it's small?" She asks with a pout teasing him. He smirks unbuckling his belt, "wanna find out?"

"Nope, night Ryder." She kisses him on the cheek quickly and opens the truck door. He laughs and turns the truck on, reversing out of the driveway.

Kyla walks inside and slowly shuts the door. She heads upstairs and into her room noticing that Ellie isn't in her room like usual. She slowly opens Jackson's door, and sees them wrapped up in Jackson favorite blanket, which Kyla has never seen him share with anyone. Their arms tightly wrapped around each other.

She smiles to herself and creeps over, she grabs the remote, and turns the TV off.

She walks back to the bed and lays down.
—————————————————————————
Ryder pulls into his driveway and turns off the truck. No one is home as per usual.

He heads inside and locks up for the night. He strips and puts on a pair of boxers, and plaid pajama pants. He opens his phone, and stares at Kyla's text, "I had a lot of fun thank you!" And an image of them together that she took previously.

He smiles, and saves the picture, he sets it as his Lock Screen.

He sets his phone down and yawns.

*ding* He picks up the phone hoping it's Kyla, and it is.

"Can I come over?" He raises an eyebrow staring at the message.

"Sure." He responds. "Just sure?" She texts back.