Jealousy, jealousy...

Jackson grabs Kyla, "I wish you would just control yourself for once ky."

Kyla grabs her arm away from him, "I wish you would stop being so controlling and just leave me the hell alone."

Jackson sighs, "fantastic you're drunk." "Yep I am, now be a good brother for once and fuck off." Jackson is taken aback by those words, he nods and walks away. Anna and Ryder see Jackson upset walking to the bathroom.

Mia walks over to them, "what's his problem?" She glances in Jackson's direction. "Um hello." Anna says looking at Mia. Mia smiles and wraps her arms around her neck, "hi." Ryders eyes wander to Mia's back side. Mia looks at him, "it's not nice to stare Ryder." Ryder grabs her waist and pushes her up against him. Mia giggles, "how come Jackson and you came late."

"We we're sorting out some differences, and discussing a disagreement we had."

Mia nods while taking a sip of her drink, "so fucking?" She asks. Ryder drops his head on top of Mia's smirking. Anna smiles, "I need to go find Jackson."

Mia turns, "can you get me another drink?" Ryder sighs, "why me?" "You are the only one I trust to not drug me." She states. "Fair enough." He says.

Kyla looks over getting more and more irritated by the second, why can't Mia just leave him alone?
—————————————————————————
Peter kisses Kyla's neck, roughly this time. Kyla glares over in Ryders direction. She turns around wrapping her arms around Peters neck, his blue eyes and blonde hair shining perfectly in this light, he doesn't deserve to get used but it is what it is.

"Want to go upstairs?" She asks him.

His eyes widen, "Kyla, I thought you just looked at me as a friend?" She smirks and runs a hand through his hair, "cmon Peter you know I've always had a thing for you." He laughs.

"How about we go somewhere more alone?" He asks gripping her waist.

"Where?" She raises an eyebrow.

"My car." He smirks.
—————————————————————————
Ryder looks up from mia to notice Kyla is no where is sight.

"Fuck me." He mutters.

Mia looks over, rolling her eyes, "what, you lost your little fantasy?" She asks. Ryders lips form into a firm line. "Mia I'm not in the mood to handle your drunk attitude." Mia throws her hands up innocently.

She walks away heading back to grey. Ryder rolls his eyes, he shouldn't be jealous of him but he is, Grey looks over to Ryder flashing a smile.

*He can smile all he wants, I was the one in her guts earlier.* Ryder thinks.
—————————————————————————
"Mmmm" Peter hums.

Peter has his hands on Kyla's waist, pushing down on his bulge. She is straddled on top of him in the back seat, while gripping the back of his hair, and the other hand, is up his shirt placed on his abs.

Peter takes one hand placing it on the back of her head, pulling her head back. He breaks the kiss, and kisses down her jaw, he kisses her neck, sucking.

"Fuck." She breathes out. She grabs onto his shirt, for stability.

"Please." She gets out breathlessly. "Please what baby?" Peter asks. She whimpers attempting to pull him closer. He lifts her shirt up over her head, exposing her C cups. He takes one hand and undoes her bra, still kissing her neck.

He flips her over onto her back, and pecks her on the lips one last time.

He takes off his shirt, he is completely toned. Kyla runs her hands over his biceps and smiles.
Peter glances down and then up at her, "you like?" She nods gleefully.